chapter-1 Welcome Back

HEY GUYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER; THERE ARE 3 THINGS I WANT YOU ALL TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU READ:

1. ITS GOING TO BE A BOY X BOY STORY, SOO DON'T READ IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT KIND FO STUFF

2. I NEED A DARK EMO KIND OF COVER, SO IF ANYONE INTERSTED PLZZ HELP ME OUT. 

3. I DIDN'T DO ANY PROFF READING, SO IGNORE ANY GRAMMTICAL ERRORS, AND YOU ALL CAN ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS RELATING TO THE CONCEPT OF THE BOOK.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMMENT... :)

AND THAT'S ALEXANDER ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                PART I

                                                                    INNOCENT KILLINGS

The hour of departure has arrived and we go our ways; I to die, and you to live. Which is better? Only God knows.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                          CHAPTER 1 

                                                                      WELCOME BACK 

“are you fucking kidding me !!” Alexander shouts in his ear piece , making the girl on the other side of the line , wince under the heat of his anger. Alexander Goldwell was standing on the 12 floor of a gothic designed , black windowed building wearing a dark blue almost black colored suit that was made out of a hard material that protected slayer’s body from all kind of foreign forces. He was gazing down at the pile of ashes of the vampire , who just got combusted through green flames , by his arrow. But Alex knew that was not suppose to happen , if he had been a simple vampire than that arrow would have killed him instantaneously , through simple fiery explosion only leaving a big black patch on the road but clearly not in the form the green flames .

He tugs his long straight almond golden hair back as the cold wind ruffles through them , destroying his messy devil-may-care look , he tugs at them again and presses them back as best as possible , clearly exasperated from the strong piercing wind . His jade green eyes twinkle as the clouds in the sky glides away making the yellowish moon finally visible . Alex sighs under the beauty of the nature and gives his body 15 seconds of rest by closing his eyes and taking deep and steady breadths , he needed to rejuvenate his magic and was more required to narrow down his thoughts . he turns his head onto the ink blue sky and relaxes under the soft sweet silvery touch of the moon light .