chapter-2 Hotel Le Ciel d'Or

AUTHOR NOTE :

sorry sorry .... i know ...i know its late......but alot of shit is gone here......my Computer practically burned.  yeah sooo , u know .... but nothing to worry my new PC is coming this weekend ......yay!!!!!

soooo , here is another chapter hope u like it , there's  a new cover -------------->

and i have added quotes on every chapter .....sooo look at the last chapter too and also this book will be divided into three parts , this the 2 chapter of the part 1 - INNOCENT KILLINGS. 

soooooooooooo, have fun....... and don't forget to vote and comment 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                          Chapter – 2

                                       Hotel le ciel d'or

And then he survives, after all the warnings,

After all the cunning plans, he is thrown from heaven,

Back to mortal hell, and fells again in his flesh,

as a falling angel, and thus losing his path to the God.

                                                                                                          -me (2011)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A pair of black leather shoes follows a four wheeled serving trolley, which has been expertly covered by a spotless white cotton fabric all the way down to its length, thus hiding its content except the top layer where 3 dishes proudly sat, enjoying the chill breeze of an air conditioner against their warm surfaces. The black shoes which have been scuffed to their perfection , shone with a rough reflection under the bright fluorescent light as their leather soles make strong ‘Tap Tap’ noise when they flexed against the Arabian blue and green carpet on the third floor lobby of the Hotel le ciel d’or.

The hotel’s golden bricked structure loomed near central park in New York .Thus providing it with colors like bottle green from the tall trees and ink blue of the night sky to form a dark background for the hotel , thus making it shine even more through the dark contrast behind it. The hotel was made by a French Lord in 1800, its perfectly harmonized 5 story build, was a mixture of Neoclassicism, baroque architectural styles which has made Ciel d’Or an incredible and expensive piece of art over time. Its main attraction that lured men and women since last 2 centauries was its gold painted bricks with black stones etched on it in the form of intricate designs of curlicues, swirling lines and drop shaped cuts which make it look agonizingly more beautiful, more extravagant, more daunting and even more elegant.

Alex always liked this place for two reasons, firstly because he found it beautiful and its outer structure always made him think of the time of sunrise or sunset, where gold representing the sun and the dark stone designs made him think of the looming or fading darkness of the night sky - Le Ceil d’Or meaning the golden sky , and that made him happy and sad at the same time . Happy because he was proud that he himself could understand what the designer must have thought while naming it. And sad because how a mere human could create so delicate and soothing art, how could a human think about painting his understanding of the sunrise or a sunset on to the face of a building, and which was so strong and delicate that even after 2 centauries people would cross the building and are not able to stop themselves from gawking at its immense beauty .