Prologue

HEY GUYZZ!!!!

*WAVES* WELL, WELCOME YOU ALL

THIS IS MY FIRST EVER UPLOAD ON WATTPAD , I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT........

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT .  

                                                           PROLOGUE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red traffic lights blinks on the empty dark road , warning the late night drivers , though strangely enough the roads were empty tonight . the black moonless night shined on the long needle like sinister looking building on the either side of the road . the road marked as route 7 itself looked like a large slab of gray stone cutting the land in two equal halves.  An old man struggling through the strong cold wind stumbles on the side road . he buttons up his jacket covering himself from the stormy weather  his black tweed jacket , black hat and grey trousers did little though to the avoid the cold weather . but it was all just a sham except his long black walking stick which was helping him to walk straight . the old mans weakens was easily visible .

 but Jonathan Morvik’s weakness was not an ill effect of age , neither it was any disease which was having its toll on the man’s body . but it was rather that he hadn’t able to feed in last 7 months , due to which he looked like a 70-80 years old human . the lack of blood , actually demon blood in his system has affected his body not only from the outside but also from the inside. His healing capabilities and strength were practically gone . and he still cursed the day , when he bought demon blood . he knew that this would eventually going to back fire on him , but he didn’t knew that the after effects will be so severe and painfull .

 He knew that he needed blood  and he can only have demon blood now , and that’s why he has to come to this wretched place ,new york. he hated this city ,  but his blood provider has promised him only to meet here , who was late . the vampire’s anxiety and hunger was increasing by minutes increasing his body weakness and vulnerability under the lack of the demon blood .

He mentally joked with the idea , that a simple wooden arrow , embedded with the flecks of gold and silver would be enough to kill him . but little did he know , that this simple innocuous joke would be his fate for the incoming death . the vampire however considering it , to be only for his cunning amusement discarded the idea and shifted his mind to his home, England , while he waited for his late blood provider .

His mind was trailing on his black walking stick , made out of rosewood and platinum which was as old as himself , it had been his constant companion in his happy times and bad times. He remembered how he  gifted this stick to queen herself and stole it the back from her , after he was turned .he sighed at the sudden flashes of old memories ‘Ah! What times they were’ he said smiling to himself , remembering the old times , big palaces , young concubines and took a deep breadth .

His smile faded away as he got a certain sharp scent of spices in the air, making him alert allover . Every vampire in this world would know that smell, the smell of a Slayer. But he knew this one personally, being encountered with him plenty of times. He also knew that escaping would be futile as he was very weak and this slayer was the best he had seen in last hundred of years . but , How did he knew ??

 His mind was already making strategies for running or just going back. but before he had time to even locate this slayer , a brown wooden arrow whistled through the air , digging itself straight into his heart and the Jonathan burst into green flames. Instantly turning into pile of ash , emitting small vapors of color acid green.