Love and Cars- Chapter 15

I heard the doctor leave, but my eyes were raking Doms sexy chiseled back. With every step he took, his muscles flex and release. Flex and release, and flex and release. Though the shirt was in the way, I knew exactly what lay beneath. In the minute that it took for Dom to walk the Doc out and then come back, I was ready for him. All the memories of our past sexual conquests flashed through my mind in a matter of seconds. But the damage was done.

When Dom came back through the curtain he had pulled around, I saw his lust and want almost immediately after your eyes locked.  Though they didnt stay locked long, I couldnt stop them from running over every inch of his body. My eyes lingered on his chest, a little longer on his tight abs, and by the time my eyes settled on what I really wanted he had started moving toward me. The look on his face was that of a hunter stalking its prey. Well this prey wasnt going down easy or maybe I would.

I feel myself dampen as the thoughts race through my mind. I watch as he inhales a large breath through his nose, and when he released his breath it rolled out as a thick sexy growl that only made my needs increase.

Hay, his rough voice was thick, are you alright? Are you ready to head home and to bed?

Im fine, but I dont know if I can wait to get home.  I respond, though I wanted it to come out more as a pout, I couldnt help that it came out more as a sexy suggestion. I saw the debate in his eyes, I know hes worried, but I cant seem to. Oh no wait. I burst into tears. I dont understand where they came from, and so damn randomly! What the fuck triggered this fucking reaction? I hate crying, makes my eyes puff, face all red and blotchy and fucks with my make-up. I look up at him confused and needing help. IDONTKNOW WHY *SNIFFLE* IM CRYING!? I try to get out the best I can.

Awh, baby, its ok, its just what the doctor was telling you about, the extreme mood swings, its because the amount of hormones it takes to carry a were-pup. Once the ceremony has turned you into a were then your pregnancy will go back to being as normal as any other were-mother."

I nodded to Dom. Maybe we should have done the ceremony sooner NO! It wont be that bad I only have a couple of days to go, it would just be inconvenient to move everything around. I watched as Dom reached for my clothes so I could put them on so we could head home. Once I was ready I went to stand up, but I swayed, getting an intense head rush. Of course Dom was there in an instant, scooping me up into his arms and heading out the mini hospital the pack had set up on the massive amount of land they have.

As Dom carried me toward the pack house my shirt rode up, Doms arm that was supporting my back wrapped around and his hand was resting right on the skin that was exposed. The sparks were so intense. I was trying to focus on controlling myself till we got up to at least our room, but I was losing that battle fast. Especially since every breath I take in Im consumed by his intoxicatingly manly smell, it was musky, woodsy and pure man and the light touch of the Armani code cologne, had my pulse picking up.

I leaned in and started placing soft kisses from his ear down to the very strong trap. muscle, at the top of his shoulder. As I got closer to the shoulder the more intense the kisses became. I heard Dom groan and his hold on me became tighter, though comfortably so.

Babe Dom said his voice dipping into the rough husky voice that can make me melt like nothing ever has.

Mmm? was my sort of response, intelligent no?

My mom is waiting inside the house to check on you, its going to be a little awkward for me going in there with a hard on and my beautiful hormonal mate smelling of lust, as much as I enjoy it please just hold on for just a little, please. He said sounding torn. But at the mention of his mom I got really happy. Mood swings

You know I absolutely love your mom! She is so sweet. She even offered to help me with settling in. I heard Dom chuckle at the switch in my mood. Does anyone other than the doctor and us know about me being pregnant? I asked.

While you were still sleeping, I called my dad to help me think about all this. So my dad does, which probably means that my mom does too come to think of it you should probably brace yourself for squeals and lots of hugging. He told me as we reached the back porch of the house. He looked down at me, Ready? he questioned. With a happy nod we entered the house.

We were greeted by a small mass of people. The first to come rushing toward me was Cindy of course. Dom had just placed my feet on the floor and was still holding onto my waist just in case I got dizzy again. Cindy wrapped me in a hug, bouncing and squealing, which kind of turned my stomach with all that movement. I pulled back so she would stop jiggling me. You could see the happy tears run down her cheeks.

Im so excited for you, not only are you carrying my first grandchild, yall are the mates of the legends!! she squealed and released me.

What does she mean the mates of the legends?