Chapter 8

Chapter 8

 I can freeze you dear girl, because my blood runs in your veins.

That's what he said. This made no freaking sense. Right about now, I was beginning to lose my head.

"Wh-What do you mean?" I said, trying hard but failing miserably to sound strong.

"I got your attention now, did I? Well that's a new. Didn't Sam tell you about it?"

Sam didn't tell me what? What did he hide from me?

Seeing my surprised expression, Azazel chuckled.

"My my. Sam never told you that even he had visions? You're not the only one that has demon blood inside them. Sam, and a few number of people have it too. But you", he said pointing at me. "You have a different touch inside you. Like a third type of blood. Something no one else has. But Sam doesn't  know what he has."

Third type of blood? What was I? An experiment??

"What type is the third then? Wait. I have human blood, demon blood and let me guess. You're now gonna say the third is of an angel?" I said sarcasm taking the best of me. I was trying hard to stay calm.

He smiled an evil smile. "All in a good time Zenna. Right now, I'm just gonna ask you to hand me The Coltiss."

I hesitated. There was no way that I was going to give it to him. I tried to come up with a plan to not to give it to him but failed miserably. My eyes darted around the place to look for ideas that could possibly help me.

Seeing my hesitation, he said "There is no way out. You already know it".

Not seeing any other way out, I slowly let go of The Coltiss. Azazel relaxed his hold on my body a little bit for me to move my hand but it tightened once again after I let go of The Coltiss.

"Was that so hard? Obeying? Taking orders?" Azazel said as he bent down to take The Coltiss.

I tried to evade his grip on me with all my strength but all I could do was move my shoulders.

As soon as his finger touched The Coltiss, he let out a scream and tried frantically to let go of it. The Coltiss was stuck to his palms and it seemed to give him pain like what humans felt when they touched a hot iron rod.

His grip on me lifted instantly and I, remembered what Samuel once said - demons could never touch The Coltiss.

"Do you really want them to attack me? I said, as the demons were getting ready to do just that.

"I am the only one who can pull The Coltiss from your filthy hands."

"Stop!", Azazel yelled.

"So? Now what?", I said as I walked in  circles around him.

"You take this thing and you will leave this place."

"Now why would I do that when I can kill you right now?" I said, even if I knew it was never possible.

"This is a fair share of deal. I can freeze you even before you even make your blow and you know it"

I sighed. "So you'll let walk away and not have me followed?"

He nodded.

"How can I even believe what you say? You're a demon."

"Because it’s a deal and I don't break my deals. We'll meet again some other day."

I slowly reached out and grabbed The Coltiss, reduced it to its smaller state and walked over to my bike keeping an eye on the other demons. As I reached my bike, I turned around one last time.

"I'll be the reason for your death, someday. Azazel." I said as I got on my bike. I peeked through my rear view mirror but all of them had vanished. 

I just stayed there, processing everything that happened. I looked at myself. My clothes were soaked in blood. I put on a jacket to hide the blood.

Taking a deep breath, I started my way back to Bobby's. I felt weak. Maybe healing wounds took a lot of my energy.

I barely made it to Bobby’s. I struggled to climb the stairs and ring the doorbell. My legs could no longer withstand my weight and I leaned on to the door for support.

All of a sudden, the door opened and I fell forward. Dean caught me just in time.

“Zenna?”

I didn't know what to do so I did the first thing that came in my mind. I gave him The Coltiss.

He looked puzzled. “Do I have something in my teeth?” he said. Before I completely blacked out.

~~||~~

I'm sorry guys but I'm gonna take a little longer to update.. I need to get some of my facts straight and plan out the plot a bit. it won't take too long.. :) Please don't stop following this story..!! put it in your library maybe? I'll try me best!

[Just so y'all know, this book starts a little after the beginning of Season 2. Dean's father is already in hell.]