IHYDI 1 - First Date

-------- My third attempt at a story :D I got really excited with this idea that I had to pause my other 2 stories. I've lost interest in them anyway. Wattpad really made me obsessed with Billie Joe, so I decided to make my own fan fiction.

Billie does not appear until the next chapter, but of course I won't upload a second chapter if response is terrible. Below is just the description of the main characters. The story would be in Hazel's POV, unless otherwise stated. Happy reading! ^-^

-Piink1397-   -------

Name: Hazel Summers

Nick: Haze

Description: Dark brown waist length hair, side swept fringe, dark brown eyes

Name: Billie Joe Armstrong

Nick: None

Description: Messy black hair with fringe falling over emerald green eyes

Name: Ryan Teeme

Nick: None

Description: Brown hair, cloudy grey eyes

Name: Unade Ides

Nick: Nade

Description: Purple layered hair, side swept fringe, dark brown eyes

Name: Scett Johnson

Nick: None

Description: Brownish-reddish hair, light blue eyes

IHYDI 1 - First Date

“Congrats Haze! First place again huh?” Nade nudged me. I stared at her blankly, shrugging it off.

“You know I have no choice Nade. My mom would kill me if I didn’t get good grades,” I replied matter-of-factly.

She pouted and opened her mouth to speak but then Mr. Silver came in the class, shutting her up. I sighed in my mind, glad that she didn’t push the subject further.

My shitty mom, or should I say stepmom, hated me to the guts. I have no idea why, but I didn’t really mind ’cause she’s a slutty bitch. Ever since my Dad died it’s like her true personality showed. She’d go out drinking and get wasted at clubs, and bring home different men on different nights.

It didn’t help that I could hear everything going on in her room, mainly because my house is freaking small. Not small like I-have-to-sleep-on-the-living-room-floor-with-my-slut-of-a-stepmom-and-hear-her-snore-loudly kind of small, but the kind where my-room-only-has-space-for-four-people-to-stand-in-and-stare-at-the-wall kind of small.

Literally.

Dad never wrote a will, which meant that my stepmom got everything. Though our house is small, it was pretty stocked up with expensive furniture and stuff.

But, being the bitch she is, Chloe never gave me any privileges. Yeah, I address her by her name. She doesn’t deserve the respect of a stepmom. I have to freaking work for school money and keep my grades high, while she lives off my Dad’s pension.

The only reason I put up with her is that she gave me a roof over my head. Other than that there’s no reason for me to stay. Once I’m 18 I’m gonna move out into an apartment of my own, away from her madness.

I have quite abit of money saved so far, by working part-time at a small restaurant and at the postal office, delivering stuff to people.

Of course, I wouldn’t have survived without my two besties, Unade and Scett. Both their names are kinda cool to me, considering how common mine is. I call Unade ‘Nade’ for short, I find the letter ‘U’ extra, lol. And Scett, well, I just call him that. As for me, Nade and Scett would call me ‘Haze’. We are SO creative with nicknames. (Note the sarcasm.) Anyhoo, they’ve really helped me a lot, especially since Dad died when I was 15.