{2} The Movie

"There they are!" I said, waving over to Beatrix's group. They were standing in the ticket line.

Beatrix gave me a scowl then turned to Willow. "Why is she here?" She said, pointing to me.

"C'mon, she's my friend" Willow said.

"Yea, I mean, we're all friends, right?" I said.

I earned myself another scowl. "I don't think 'friends' pelt us with water balloons after gym" she said, using air quotes.

"Yea, you're group is so rude" her little suck up dog Savanna said, flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder.

I grinned at them both. "It was after gym, we were just cooling you off" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"And making our makeup ru-" Savanna started but I stopped her by putting a hand up.

"Text message" I said, taking my phone from my pocket. She gasped as I looked at it.

From: Tyler 🙃

You ready?

To: Tyler 🙃

This isn't my first time, let's do this

I looked up from my phone to see that Jordan and Ben will be joining us.

"Ah, why am I not surprised? Of course your pets decided to come" I said to Beatrix and Savanna.

"At least we can get guys" Savanna said with an eye roll.

I gritted my teeth. I had a boyfriend, I just didn't like showing him off like an Oscar that I won.

"Can we just go inside?" Ben asked.

"Please" Willow said, walking and motioning us to follow her.

***

"Ugh!" Savanna groaned as we walk into the theater. Tyler, Zoey, Ryder and Floor are all sitting together, just as planned.

I waved over to them. "Hey guys, let's sit over there!" I said, tugging on Beatrix's sleeve.

She pulled away in disgust. "Don't touch me" she said.

I put my hands up. "Saw-ree."

"We're not sitting over there" Ben said.

"Please?" Willow said softly. She has a way with them and I don't know what it is but they like her.

Beatrix huffed. "I guess we could, only for you Willow" she said, giving me a glare.

I give her a smirk in response and skip over to my group, making sure I'm ahead of everyone else. I sat next to Zoey, who was at the end.

"Ok, you guys have the syrup, popcorn with extra butter and salt, sour patches, and sodas?" I whispered.

"Yea, if the foofus over here would quit eating and drinking everything" Floor said, looking at Ryder.

"What? I'm hungry" he said, popping sour patch in to his mouth.

I rolled my eyes and turned around, seeing that the populars and Willow were sitting down in front of us. Jordan sat in front of Floor, putting his arm over Savanna.