Hey, Random Girl (Johnny Christ)

As it's Johnny Christ Birthday (yeah, it's exactly 12:00 am here in Germany, so it's already his birthday) I post this OneShot now :) So I dedicate this story to Jess as she was the one who told Johnny needs more love and motivated me to write this OS. So I hope you'll like it - leave a comment I would really appreciate it :)

„Jimmy, would you please calm down? You're getting on my nerves,“ Jess begged. She and her friends were walking down the street before the beach.

“But I'm so excited, this is going to be soooo cool,” Jimmy yelled while jumping around. Some people looked curious in his direction, but he didn’t seem to notice.

“I hope Johnny will like his surprise party,” Nicki said thoughtful.

“Why shouldn't he? You only turn twenty-one once and get a party from your friends,” Zacky said and slung an arm around his girlfriend and kissed her temple.

“Nicki's right. He seemed kind of depressed when he was around us the last times. I doubt I wouldn’t feel very well around couples when I'm the only one who's single, either,” Denise agreed with her friend.

“Yeah, but we're all glad he's not with Lauren anymore,” Matt said and all agreed.

“So, what are we doing now?” Faye, Matt's girl asked. They all were silent for a while. Even Jimmy didn't say anything and that was something which didn’t happen often. The tall boy was always loudly – he was just like that and his friends loved him like he was. Whenever he was near somebody, you could hear some laughs.

“I have an idea,” he suddenly yelled and everybody jumped in surprise.

“You should have thought I have gotten used to it by time,” Denise mumbled.

Meanwhile Jimmy was chasing a girl down the street. The poor girl thought she was going to get raped, when a tattooed guy with his long legs ran after her and yelled something she didn’t understand. She screamed at the top of her lungs and he finally stopped.

“Why do you have to scare that girl?” Matt said and slapped his arm when he finally reached his friend and tried to catch his breath.

“If Christ isn't able to find the right girl, then we'll do that for him,” Jimmy explained as if it would be the easiest thing on earth. “What? Do I have something on my face or why are you all staring at me?” he asked and looked at his friends.

“You're crazy,” Brian laughed.

“Well his idea isn't so bad, though if he wouldn't try to scare the shit out of the poor girls.”

Jimmy just shrugged. “She has to fit in our little group. I'll show you,” he said and ran away again.

“You got a crazy man there,” Nicki commented.

“I know, but that's why I love him,” Denise said and watched her boyfriend. She had been the last one who had joined the group, but the others had accepted her easily. Jess and Brian have been High School Sweethearts and Faye and Matt have met when the guys were only a garage band. Now the guys had recorded some CD's and were quiet popular in the Metal scene. Nicki had known Zacky since they were babies, but it had turned into love only two years ago. Not long after that Jimmy had brought Denise with him, but he refused to tell where they had met. At that time Johnny – the youngest of the group – was with Lauren. Nobody liked her as she was jealous and controlling, but nobody told Johnny that as it seemed he was happy.

Jimmy was walking down a small street when he saw a pretty blonde. She was quite small, but for him everybody seemed small.

“Hey,” he yelled and jogged towards the girl who stood on the street and tried to figure out who had yelled. She finally saw Jimmy and tried to figure out if she had seen him before.