Four ~ Locked

Two hours after Brianna had gotten home she received a text from Stiles asking if she wanted to come over. He sent her another text seconds after telling her to 'bring pizza' if she did come and she'd pay her back. Despite not texting back she lied to Derek about going to see Lydia before she headed to the pizza shop.

While she was waiting in the car for the pizzas she thought about when Simon dropped her off at the warehouse. He was really confused as to why he had to drop her off there but she shook it off and said she was meeting a friend. It was really awkward when he leaned in for a kiss and Brianna turned it into a hug. After that Simon must've knew the chances of a second date were slim to none.

Grimacing at the memory Brianna retrieved the pizza and headed to the Stilinski household. "Pizza delivery." Brianna bellowed as the door of the Stilinski house swung open.

"I see you got my text." Stiles laughed, taking one of the pizza boxes out of her hands as she strolled in.

"Yeah," she smiled at him. "You still like meat feast, right?"

"Yup, you still like awful films, right?" He teased.

"Yup," she smirked with a raised eyebrow at him. Brianna sat on the sofa and set up the food while Stiles went to get his collection of movies. When he came back she rested her head on the top of the sofa in an attempt to see him. "So what are my options, Stilinski?"

"Let's see," he began. "We have Star Wars, The Breakfast Club, King Kong, The Lord Of The Rings, Armageddon and Monte Carlo from when you was going through your Selena Gomez faze." Stiles stated, dragging out the 'o' in Monte Carlo.

Brianna thought for a dramatic moment, "Tough choice but I'm going to have to go with Armageddon again." She mused.

"I knew you'd choose that but why? Because Grace reminds you of you?" He cooed as he sat on the sofa next to her after he'd put the film on. She pushed him gently as he took a bite of pizza. "Who's your AJ?"

"Not sure," she said after swallowing a bite of her pizza. "If you want to find out you, Scott, Simon and a few others will have to go to space with Derek."

"Tempting offer," he replied sarcastically. "But I think I'll pass."

Considering they'd seen the movie about a hundred times and could probably recite the script in their sleep they talked through most of it. Brianna couldn't help but hush him on her favourite parts, also known as the parts she does sometimes recite in her sleep. It was adorable in Stiles's eyes to see her so transfixed onto the movie at one moment then talking about something else the next.

They gossiped for a while about Scott, Allison, Lydia, Derek and pretty much any other person they'd ever met. Then the subject turned to when Brianna was travelling around America with Derek and Laura after the fire. She told him a bunch of stories about her and the two werewolves and when he asked if she had any friends in any other state she nodded her head. Even though she had friends after the fire the only two people that really mattered to her was Derek and Laura, she explained, she couldn't risk getting attached to anybody else just to loose them.

Stiles gave her hand a slight squeeze. "You'll never loose me, okay?" He said firmly and she nodded, unable to speak. "Me, Scott, Allison and even Lydia will always be here for you, if you can trust me on anything you can trust me on that."

"I do trust you." She smiled at him and he smiled back.

They watched the movie for a while until Stiles spoke up again. "Did you like ice skating today? I think we should all do it again sometimes."

"Yeah," Brianna sighed. "Did you like it?"

"It was good spending time with certain people, yeah." He nodded, eyes fixed on the tv.