Commitment

Here's some MadQueen because they are adorable and I love the nickname I gave Jefferson in the one shot Hats. It was Jeffy and I think it suits his character. I think other people like it too. Now without further ado here is MadQueen.

*****

"Hey, Jeffy. Can I ask you a question?" Regina asks as she sits next to Jefferson on the couch.

"Of course. What is troubling you?" He asks as he drinks his tea.

"Do you ever want to get married?" Regina says and Jefferson spits out his tea.

"Married? You want to get married?" He asks alarmed putting his tea cup down.

"I know that we just started dating but I want to know if you have any intentions of actually committing to a relationship with me. I always get left alone and you're the best thing that has happened to me in the longest time. I-I'm just afraid that you're going to leave me." Regina says and Jefferson chuckles.

"Reggie, I love you. I don't have any intentions of leaving you. Yes, I have thought of marriage but not any time soon." Jefferson says and Regina nods as he holds her closely.

"So, you want a future with me?" She asks with tears in her eyes.

"Yes, of course I do." Jefferson says and Regina moves to straddle him. Jefferson smiles as he places his hands on her hips.

"I love you." Regina says as she kisses him.

"I love you too." Jefferson says as he kisses her again.

They sit their on the couch together expressing their love through that heated kiss. Jefferson was surprised by the urgency of the kiss. They've never kissed like that before because Regina always thought he would leave. Now, she loves him and he isn't going to leave. Regina breaks the kiss and presses her forehead against his.

"Jeffy, take me upstairs." Regina whispers and Jefferson sighs. "Please, I love you." Regina pleads and Jefferson smiles.

"I love you too." Jefferson says before he kisses her.

Jefferson stands up and Regina wraps her legs around his waist as he carries her. As he carries her upstairs Regina keeps herself busy by kissing and biting on his neck. Jefferson chuckles as he opens the door to her bedroom. He sets her down on the floor and embraces her tightly.

"You sure you want to do this?" Jefferson asks her and Regina nods.

"I'm ready Jeffy. I think it's time for the next level." Regina says with a smile.

Jefferson kisses her and feels her smile against his lips. He was beyond nervous so his hands were awkwardly holding Regina's ass. Regina moans inside his mouth and Jefferson's hands find their way into her hair. He pushes her onto the bed and she brings him down with her as she giggles.

"Just be gentle because it's been a while." Regina says and Jefferson chuckles.

"I'm your Jeffy and I will be as gentle as you want. I just want to love you." Jefferson says before he kisses her. He looks down and sees that glorious smile of hers. "I love you."