Knight In Shining Armor (Part Three)

David fluttered his eyes open and stirred from his sleep and a glorious sleep at that. It took him a moment to realize that he was in Regina's bed. Regina was peacefully asleep with her arms tightly wrapped around David. David couldn't help himself and he kissed her cheek. Regina groans softly in her sleep as her nose twitches. 

"Good morning, beautiful." David says as he moves a piece of her hair. Regina holds David tighter and buries her head in his shoulder.

"Wake up, Regina." David says with a chuckle and she groans again.

"Wait, when did you get here?" Regina says as she releases her hold on David.

"Last night you had some nightmares and I just soothed you. I couldn't bring myself to leave you." David says as he rubs her cheek.

"Thank you." Regina says as she peaks his cheek. "You can stay here as long as you're quiet. I'm tired." Regina says before she buries her head in a pillow.

"Wake up!" David whines as he starts to pepper kisses all over Regina's neck.

"Stop it. That tickles!" Regina squeals as he places kisses all over her face.

David ignores her pleads as he kisses all over her face. A bright idea comes into Regina's mind as her laughs stop. Regina kisses David's lips with a smile. David kisses her back passionately. After a few minutes of them lazily kissing Regina picks up the pace and the kiss becomes heated.

Tongues are tangled, lips are swollen, bodies pressed together and both of them are completely happy. Quiet moans escape both of their mouths as they heavily kiss each other. Both lovers try their hardest to ignore the strong sexual desire that lays heavy in their heated cores. Regina finally pulls away and takes a deep breath.

"Good morning." Regina says with a small laugh.

"Do you want some breakfast?" David asks her and she gets off from bed.

"I'll get some Granny's. What do you want?" She asks David as she stretches and her nightgown rises a little, which doesn't go unnoticed by David.

"I would rather have what I'm looking at now or some pancakes will do." David says with a smirk and Regina blushes.

"Sorry to disappoint you but you're having pancakes." Regina says as she walks into her closet.

"You're no fun Reggie!" David yells and she laugh.

Regina emerges from the closet in her usual pantsuit with a white blouse. David stares at her as she fixes her hair in the mirror. He thought that she was dressed formal all the time.

"Do you even own a pair of jeans?" David asks her and the Queen scoffs.

"I have only one pair and I rarely wear them." She says honestly as she grabs her purse.

"Wear them now." David says as he gets up from the bed.

"No." Is all Regina says as she swipes on her red lipstick.

"For me." David whines as he wraps his hands around her from behind and places his chin on her shoulder.

"Fine." She says with a groan then she poofs a pair of jeans on.

"They do wonders for your ass." David says with a smirk as his hands travel down.

"I'll be back with breakfast." Regina says with a small laugh as she leaves the room.

David watches her as she leaves and he wishes to see her like this everyday, vulnerable and free. Regina walks out her house and gets in her car. She quietly drives to Granny's and parks right in front of Granny's. She walks into the diner and sees Leroy (her least favorite dwarf) scarfing down a plate of bacon.