Seduction

Book 1

"Sex is the consolation you have when you can't have love,” 

-Gabriel Garcí­a Márquez

Xavier's POV

"Xavier Grant, what a pleasure to meet you." The short stubby woman extended her hand and firmly gripped mine. I smiled politely at the young woman, hoping that this meeting would go by smoothly. My sub Vanessa was at home waiting for me and I needed a release quickly.

"Kary Smith, the pleasure is all mine." I retorted back with a cheeky grin. "Shall we begin?" She asks and I nod and lead her to a chair across from mine. "I hear you plan on trading a grand amount of cargo with Vicaklin Inc. How do you plan on doing so without the proper exportation." She asks with the same high pitched voice. It was rather annoying.

Ah, once again another young woman comes to my office, in hopes of intimidating me. Silly woman. I narrow my eyes on her with a gleam, noticing her shift in her seat.

She was attracted to me.

"Why Ms. Smith, you underestimate so quickly. My brother owns half of the business, exportation will not be not a problem at all. All I request is that you and some of your employees come work for me for the spring event," I offer, blinking my eyes at her. Her wide brown eyes glance down my body in my suit.  Mostly paying attention to my lower region. She was a freak.

"Here- Here in Los Angeles?" She stutters. Finally caught her off her game and I nod slowly. "I mean, I can certainly acommadate but I will have to arrange tickets and a temporary hotel-"

"Oh Ms. Smith, I can ensure you and your employees of choice that you will arrive here safely and with proper home. I will deal with finances. I just need you to sign." I urge. I see she bites her lip nervously, I already knew she had a plan to try to con me into something. But once I put on my innocent charmed look, she was under my spell. Just like any other woman. 

I see her fondle for her pen and I reach over my desk and grab the contract. "We'd love to have you on board." I whisper and motion towards her to sign it. She smiles meekly and walks over, smoothing her skirt and signing her name.

Bingo.

"Pleasure doing business with you Ms. Smith."

Only a matter of time before this doubled my already high paying salary. But money isnt what I wanted.

It was power.

Vanessa was bowed before me in the middle of the room when I opened the door. "Good evening Vanessa." I whisper looking down upon her.

Her blonde hair was behind her bare shoulders, nothing but a maid outfit on her. No panties or bra. Just how I liked her.

"Permission to speak Master?" She squeaks nervously. I smile and pat her hair, I had trained her well. "Yes."

"I have done all of my chores as requested and prepared your favorite meal. I hope I have pleased you Master." My favorite meal? She was up to something.

"Mixed alfredo? Hm, is there something you desire Vanessa?" I ask her and I notice her chest rise in heavy breaths.

My jaw clenches and I tug at her hair, forcing her to look up at me. "I asked you a question Vanessa." I say harshly and her bottom lip quivers. "M-Master, I was hoping we could try...wax today." She finally admits and I smile.