Annoying Employee [06]

Sasuke's POV

Geez, Sakura has been acting so weird all day.

I'm not gonna question it, she is in fact a female and if I've learned anything from my mother... It's that's you don't question them.

But after her friend, Ino, left she was incredibly awkward every time I looked at her. This is just not the best day for her.

However, after talking with Itachi about this certain pinkette; he persuaded me into accepting her offer of,what she calls, a not date. But Itachi was acting oddly after he found out her name.

To be completely honest, it was a rather slow and uneventful day except when Ino came and having the not-date conversation with Sakura.

Women.

I turned to fill a cup of coffee for the waiting customer. Out of corner of my eye I saw a pinkette staring at me.

Her bright green eyes drilled into me as she rested her chin on her palm. I shifted uncomfortably under her gaze while I waited for the tea cup to fill.

After what seemed like an eternity, the brown, almost black, liquid finally filled the white porcelain container. I placed it on a tray along with a strawberry tart and made my way from behind the counter.

Sakura shook her head and walked out in front of me, luckily I have fast reflexes or she would be covered in coffee.

"Watch it, Sakura."

She only nodded and walked behind the counter. I rolled my onyx orbs at her and gave the waiting man at a table his order.

"Sasuke-san?" Sakura called out, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Hm?" I turned to face her.

"What is this?" She held up a paper, a photo actually.

I walked up to her and glanced down at the photo in her hands. Once I analysed it, I quickly snatched it from her grasp.

"Where did you get this?" I asked.

"It was on the floor... that's you?"

I nodded and looked at the photo. It was an old picture of my family when I was about six that I always kept in my locker. I only had it to remind me that he was better then and will beat his illness now.

"You look really kawaii." She leaned in to examine the photo closer.

My cheeks turned a light pink for only a second at her compliment. Usually I would push away people that wished to see this picture.... But not her.

She looked from me to the photo a few times then smiled. Her hand raised to my cheek and pinched it slightly before squealing.

"You really haven't changed that much!" She exclaimed. "You're still so cute!" Sakura giggled.

She suddenly became flustered at her own statement and held her hands to her face.

"I know." I said with a smirk before walking away.

=•=•=•=

It was 5:57pm.

Minutes away from our not-date.

I think I need to paten that word with as many as I've used it.

I was parked outside of Sakura's apartment building, the rain had ceased but it was soon going to begin again.

She knew I was outside, I texted her. We're supposed to leave here at six then she's gonna navigate but not drive.

My phone began to ring and I jumped a bit before looking at who it was. I rolled my eyes when I recognized the number.