::Chapter 2: The day she left::

::Chapter 2::  The day she left.

After kagome got out of the hotsprings and got dressed, she made her way to kaede's village, she walked all the way to the door of the hut and stopped right before going in, she took a deep breath and walked in with her head down. When she entered the hut she was shocked at what she saw,kikyo sitting in a corner in the hut, inuyasha with a big ass knot on his head and miroku holding sango back whispering comforting words in her ear while rubbing her belly. When I walked in everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me, she pushed miroku off of her and walked over to me with a warm sisterly smile on her face and gave me the most comforting hug, I started to lightly cry on her shoulder while thinking about what all has happened to me in the last 24 hours. I cried even more because of the news I was about to tell my best friend/sister.

Kagome's POV

"kagome what's the matter, why are you crying". sango asked

" I'm going home". I whispered.

"Oh, when will you be back". sango asked.

"I'm not coming back". I whispered on the verge of tears.

sango pulled back in the hug and looked me in the eyes with unshed tears in her eyes.

" wha-what". sango croaked out.

I put my head down trying to let my tears be unnoticed.

"something very bad happened yesterday and I don't think I can handle living in this time anymore, I'm sorry sango". I sobbed no longer holding back my tears.

"what happened to you kags, did a demon attack you". miroku asked.

I nodded

" I did get attacked by a demon, but not in the way you think I did". I whispered.

sango pondered what kagome said untill she realized what kagome meant.

" kagome did- did the demon...........". sango started.

I nodded as tears formed in my eyes again, sango hugged me in a death grip hug and I cried harder.

"so you were raped by a demon, now your considered a demons whore". kikyo said in her cold dead voice.

"shut your mouth before I shut it for you, you dead bitch". sango yelled as she took steps towards kikyo while miroku was trying to hold back his pregnant wife.

" don't touch me monk or I will release my wrath on you". sango said while glaring daggers at her husband.

" no sango it's alright, don't stress yourself out, it can hurt the baby". I said.

I turned towards kikyo, walked up to her and squatted in front of her, I looked her dead in the eyes, I raised my hand and slapped her hard. she put her hand up to her cheek and looked at me in shock but it quickly turned into raging fury, she pushed me back and got on top of me and slapped me back, so I flipped us back over and punched her in the face repeatedly,she grabbed my hair and yanked it then pushed me off of her, she sent a blast of spiritual power at me and I flew into the wall of the hut.

"kagome". sango and miroku screamed in union.

I got up off the ground and glared at kikyo as I felt my spiritual power tingle all around me because of how angry I am. I summoned my powers to my hand and blasted her through the hut. She flew through the hut and tumbled on the ground, she got back up and was about to come back into the hut when a powerful aura swept through the air. I cringed because I knew who's aura this was, and judging by his aura he was not happy. I ran to sango and was about to tell her that sesshomaru was the one who raped me when a cold chilling voice stopes me.