I'm Dying To See You Again

It was a beautiful night, stars up in the sky twinkled ever so brightly, a beautiful young woman looked up at the stars with a longing look in her hollow eyes, her hand unconsciously reaching up to grip the special pendant around her neck, she sucked in a huge breath and let it out slowly, upon hearing a knock on her door, she cleared her throat and told whoever was on the other side to enter.

"My lady." The imp bowed in respect.

"What is it jaken?" She replied in a hollow voice, never turning around to face the imp.

"Lord sesshomaru sent me to tell you that the guests are here, and to meet him in his study before you go down to the ball." The imp said while still bowing.

"Very well, tell him I will be there shortly, you may go." She said.

" Hai my lady." The imp said as he got up off of the ground and wobbled out of the room.

The woman let out another long breath before turning to look at herself in the full body mirror, the reflection of a young woman with long ebony hair pulled up into an elegant bun, beautiful flawless tanned skin, and empty, hollow eyes brown eyes, stared back at her. The woman brushed off her elegant dress and straightened her posture, and turned to walk out of the huge elegant room, she walked down the hallway, her head held high, servants and guards bowing in respect as she passed by them, at the end of the hallway, stood a tall, thick oak wood door, the woman raised her hand and knocked softly on the door.

" Enter." She heard a deep, baritone voice say from the other side of the door.

The woman opened the door, her nose was assaulted by the usual stench of sex, the woman watched with dull eyes as a servent girl finished tying the large bow around her waist to complete her uniform, and she dashed out of the office, laughing under her breath. The woman turned her empty eyes on the taiyoukai sitting behind the desk, his golden orbs staring at her for a moment, before he spoke up.

"Take a seat Kagome." He said while motioning to one of the chairs that sat in front of his large desk.

"I rather not, now, what is it that you wish to speak of, in case you've forgotten, we have guests waiting downstairs." Kagome said.

Sesshomaru ignored Kagome's words, but he sat there, staring at her, his eyes roaming over every inch of her body, he saw the way her dress hugged her womanly curves in all the right places.

"Might I say kagome, you are looking very ravishing tonight." He said as his eyes traveled from her breasts, back up to meet her eyes.

" If that's all you have to say, then I'll be on my way." Kagome said while turning around, ready to walk out of the study, when sesshomaru's voice stopped her.

" Do you recall the talk we had about five years ago?" Sesshomaru asked, while getting up and walking over to kagome.

" We've had plenty of talks in the last five years, you'll have to be more specific." Kagome said while avoiding his intense gaze.

" Alright, allow me to elaborate, do you recall the talk we had about having an heir to the throne?" He said while walking closer to kagome.

Kagome took a few steps back to put space in between the two of them.

" I said it once back then, and I'm saying it again now, you have an heir. Kagome said while glaring at him.

Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes at kagome.
" My domain can't be run by someone that lives in another world." Sesshomaru said in a deadly tone.

" You should have thought about that before you destroyed the well." Kagome said, her tone for once in ten years, returning to its usual sassy self.