VERY IMPORTNAT!!

Hey my very few but lovely readers I know it's been a long time and I did try updating last week but wattpad deleted my chapter that took me like weeks to write and I know what your thinking two weeks to write one chapter but hey I'm a senior in high school and don't have any free time right now not until cheer season is over and honestly after that chapter got deleted for not the first time but the second time I really just want to give up on this story I mean I don't have the chapter pre written so I literally will have to start from scratch and I loved the way it turned out the very first time I wrote it and it wasn't as good last time and so far I've tried re writing it and it's turning out worse than that so I don't know you guys tell me I'm open to ideas and I know idea about the boys will come in but they are coming in this chapter it's brief but it's just their intro to the chapie for after this one hey if any of you even maybe want to be a co writer for this story message me and we can work something out.

I'm sorry for my long rant and for the lack of punctuation in said rant. I love my lively readers that I have! Please give me some feed back or something...

~Jessica~