(2)Confessing, Tears, Confronting

Please read Authors note at the end!

************************************

Recap:

"Camryn what happend?" Jessie asked bringing me back to reality. "It's my mom" I said my voice shaking........

Jessie's POV:

"What about your mom Cam? Is she okay? Is she the one who did this to you?" I asked really quickly all in one breath. "Slow down and take a breath Jess." Camryn said. "Okay I'm calm now please tell me what happened." I said. "I will tell you but you have to promise me that you won't get mad when I tell you." Cam said nervously. "Of course I won't be mad at you Cam I couldn't ever be mad at you now please tell me what happened." She took a deep breath and started. "Well you know that my mom has had an alcohol problem since dad left us..." "Cam" I interrupted "I know this what does this have to do with what happened?" I asked. "Hold on you only know part of the story you don't know the full thing just listen and I promise it will all make sense." She said with pleading eyes. "Okay I'm listening" I said. Cami took a deep breath and started where dhe left off. "Well at first she was okay only going out on the weekends and getting drunk and coming home in the wee hours of the morning with random dudes who were low lives looking for a one night stand." She said with an expressionless look on her face. I knew all of this I would let her come to my hose on the weekends when this started. But I remained quiet like I promised I would. "Recently you know that my mom lost her job and hasn't had one for about a year now." She said with tears threatening to escape. "That's when all of the beating started I mean a first it wasn't bad but it kept getting worse and worse. I didn't want to tell you because I knew that you would have her arrested and you would take me in. I couldn't do that to you and out that much extra stress in your life. But tonight when you called and said we were going to London I was so happy I thought nothing could ruin my happiness I. But then my mom came home and started beating me which was normal but, I knew that tonight was different by how harshly she was screaming at me and then she pulled a knife out at me and was going to torture me and I knew that I had to tell you and I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner." She said sobbing. "Come here." I said as softly as I could. Camryn came and sat in my lap and I held her as she cried as I have many times before but this time was different. It was different because this time she was asking for help and she only does that when she has no other options.

****************************************************************************************************************

Authors Note

Hey everyone I'm so sorry for the long wait but it's really hard to keep a story going with all of the projects that I have to do for school right now. I know I said I would update over my break I had but I had some other issues I had to deal with and I apologize. I know the story is going a little slow right now and I promise the cahpters will get longer and the boys will be apart of it eventually I am just having a writers block right now. I know where the story is going once I get Cami and Jessie to London. So the Chapters will probably be short like this until they get there which will be soon! I promise! plus in the next chapter i might put something in the boys POV! Sorry for my long rant/apology!

Comment &

Vote

Please