A New Relationship, New Peeps, and Old New Cousins

Sorry I haven't posted, guys. I've had lots to do.

Back to the Story :).... The title is interesting, isn't it? :)

_______________________________________________________________

Recap

Prod POV

I know I'm probably really hurting Bree right now. And I know what she wanted to ask me. I already know that I'm in LOVE with her. I fell in love the first time I laid eyes on her. But I just can't rush this. Everytime I rush a relationship, someone gets hurt. And I can't risk hurting Bree.

_________________________________________________________________

1 week later

Setting: We're all at Dawn's house, Sharon was out somewhere, her Dad was on a business trip. Roc and Nae are in the living room. Ray, Prod, and Prince are in the arcade room, and Dawn, Grace, and Bree are in the kitchen.

My POV

It had been a week and MB already had to go back on tour. I thought they said the end of the nine weeks?

Roc: Really sorry, babe.

Me: It's okay. I'll see you in....

Roc: 4 months....

Me: WHAT? I can't be without you for 4 months!

Roc: Calm down, Nae. I'm gonna ask Keisha if you guys could come on tour with us. (Smiles)

I went weak. Not because of the fact that he asked me on tour, but his SMILE. Yes, I'm still obsessing over it.

Me: THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!

Roc: (laughs) Cool, I'll ask her later.

____________________________________________________

Bree POV

I'm not as depressed as I was before about Prod not asking me out, I'm a little better. Prod hasn't been flirting with me as much, and he acts weird around me alot. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Nae: Hey, guys!

Dawn, Grace and I: Waddup?

Nae: I have some awesome news! (dances all around)

Dawn: What is it, nigga?

Nae: I'm not gonna tell you because you said that all rude-like.

Dawn: Tell me!

Nae: No!

Dawn: Tell. Me.

Nae: Nope.

Dawn: (Claps after every word and flips weave all around) NIGGA YOU BETTA TELL ME BEFORE I SLAP THE PORES OFF YO FACE!!!!!!

Nae: Okay, dang.

Me: How about both of you shut up and tell us.

Nae: Roc is gonna ask Keisha if we can go on tour with them!!

Me: (sarcastic) Oh, how great.

I really did NOT wanna go on tour with them. I'd have to room with someone, and I'm pretty sure, 9 times out of 10, it's gonna be Prod. HELL NO I ain't going.

Grace: What's with the sarcasm.

Nae: Yeah, that's MY thing.

Me: I just don't wanna go.

Nae: Whatever, you're gonna change your mind.

Me: No I won't.

Nae: (Sarcasm) Sure.