Mindless Behavior. In. My. School. Why am I acting like this? (Part 3)

Recap

Prince: Really? Interesting. (POV// I'm gonna have to set him straight. She's MINE. I can already tell.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prodigy and Bryanna

Bryanna: Sorry if I act a little weird. I'm a really big fan with a really big crush on you!

Prod: It's okay. Girls act weird around me all the time and I think it's kinda cute.

Bree: Wait! Hold up... Hold up.... HOLD YO ASS UP!!

Prod: (Chuckles) What?

Bree: Did you just call me cute?

Prod: Well, actually, I said it's cute when girls act weird around me. But I think you're cute, too. (grins)

Bree: (Blushing and cheesin hard)

Prod: Well, looks like I made someone blush.

Bree: (giggles) Shut up. (smiles)

Prod: I don't wanna. (smirks) (POV// I can already tell she's my Mrs. Right.)

(Author's Note: If this is Bryanna reading this, I know you're are cheesing. HARD.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roc Royal and Me

Roc: Soo, how was your day?

Me: Boring.

Roc: Your a Lakers fan, huh?

Me: Yeah, are you?

Roc: Yeah, my brothers and my sister are always watching reruns of their games.

Me: Cool. (POV// Why are we making conversation? I'm supposed to be playing hard-to-get. *sigh* Well, he is EXTREMELY cute. I seemed to be melting with every word he said. Although he wasn't saying anything lovey-dovey, it's his voice. HIS SEXY ASS VOICE. Wait, why am I feeling like this? Why am I thinking like this? WHY AM I ACTING LIKE THIS?)

Roc: (Smiles) (POV// I'm gonna HAVE to make her mine. I wonder if she has a boyfirend?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skipping to Lunch

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grace's POV

Nae, Bree, and I were sitting at our usual table wondering where the hell Dawn was.

Bree: WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!?!

Nae: Where'd the potty mouth come from?

Bree: Sorry, wait.....NO I'M NOT. Anyway, I just want her to be here so she can tell me how her walk with Princeton went. (smirks)

Me: Both of you shut the fuck up and let's go find her.

Bree: I swear if one more person tells me to shut the fuck up today......

Me: Just come on.

My POV

We're walking down the hall trying to find Dawn when we hear these smacking and moaning sounds coming from the closet.

Bree: (eyes get big) It can't be. Dis nigga....

Grace: OH HELL TO THE NAWWW

I roll my eyes at Grace and head to the door. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder. It was Bree, of course.

Bree: What do you thinking you're doing? If Prince and Dawnielle ARE in there doing the stank  nasties, YOU DON'T WANNA SEE THAT! NIGGA, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU??

Me: Just let my shoulder go.

Bree sighed and let me go. I headed for the door again. I was hoping it WASN'T Dawnielle and Prince. But if it was, that means she couldn't hold her hard-to-get plan either. I opened th door and saw--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C          L          I          F             F             Y

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You thought I was gonna tell ya?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Who do you think it is?

Is it Dawnielle and Prince, or someone else?

Find out in Chapter 5 :)