Everyone but Bree?

Recap

I glanced over and Dawn and Prince. They're-------

_________________________________________________

MAKING OUT! WHAT THE FUCK?

Me: HOW THE HELL DO YOU WALK AND MAKEOUT?

Dawn: Excuse me for showing my love.

Bree: You don't have to be all PDA with it.

Dawn: Don't hate.

Bree: On what?

Dawn: Bitch!

Bree: MOTHERFUCKING BITCH SLUT HOE!

We were all laughing hard.

Prod: (still laughing) 'Bitch slut hoe'? What the hell is that?

Bree: Sorry, I shout random curse words when I'm in flame sessions.

Dawn: You call that a flame session?

Bree: Shut up.

We were all still laughing hard when we walked in to CiCi's Pizza. All the white people were looking at us like: O_O. And here comes Dawnielle's big mouth.

Dawn: I SUGGEST YOU ALL GO BACK TO EATING AND STOP LOOKING AT US WITH YO UGLY ASS EYES OR YOU WON'T HAVE ANY!

And in an instance, everyone went back to eating. We found a table that seats eight people. Only Dawnielle, Prince, and Prod had their food. They were eating like pigs. The rest of us only had our drinks.

Ray: Now, I can understand Dawn and Prince since they didn't eat, but DAYUM Prod. You just fat.

Prod: I'm a growing boy. (grins)

Roc: Shut up, Prod. I'm bigger than you and I don't even eat that much.

Me: (laughs)

Roc's POV

Nae laughed at my comment to Prod. I love her laugh! I'm not gonna be like Princeton's dumbass and rush it, but I think I'm gonna ask her to me my Mrs. Right by the end of the night.

Bree's POV

Prodigy flirted with me the WHOLE walk here! He's gonna ask me out tonight. I just know it!

Grace's POV

Ray Ray abruptly turned to me. He half opened his mouth and it looked like he was going to say something to me. But for some strange reason, he didn't.

Me: Ray Ray, did you want to say something to me?

Ray: Umm.. yeah, I mean, no! Uhhh, I don't know.

Prince: We wants you to be his girlfriend.

Ray: What the fuck Prince? (Turns to Grace) Well, will you?

Me: Are you kidding me? YES!!!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________

My POV

We all finished our food and and started towards the doors. When we got outside, we were just walking and we didn't know where we were going, exactly. I guess Roc noticed this, too.

Roc: Umm, guys? Where are we going?

Grace: Uhhh, we could have a sleepover at Dawnielle's house.

Dawn: HELL NO! I don't feel like putting up with Sharon right now.

Sharon is Dawnielle's stepmom. Dawn HATES her. She's always calling Sharon a gold digger, because she thinks Sharon's using her dad for the money. I personally agree, AND I think Sharon is cheating. But, hey, what do I know?