Chapter 1

Alex pov ⬆that's her just with brown hair instead of blond and ️that's the outfit she wears

West Poak, Colorado

7:45 AM

"Shit, shit, shit!" I said while running around trying to get dressed so I wouldn't be late. It was my first day for my internship at this small news paper company called The Traveling Capers. I get to be a secretary for some childish adults...or whatever you call twenty year olds that like being assholes.

I finally finished getting dressed and get out the door, I don't have a car but that's fine given that I do not live to far from the paper store. I didn't get to eat breakfast since I'm running behind but that doesn't matter since I can miss a meal or two. I wouldn't say I'm fat but I am most defiantly not skinny; I prefer the term 'fluffy'.

At last I make it to the store and was instantly bombarded by one of my 'bosses'. "Where have you been?! Don't you know your......right on time" Hunter finished after checking his watch. "Well then, I guess your good." He said. "Of course she's good! Alex is always on time no matter what life throws at her." Gage commented. Gage is a good friend of mine and was always looking out for me; hell sometimes I feel like he is my only friend. Not much longer the queen bee, Ashley, strutted in with her little posse and I instantly knew I was going to be bitched at.

(Sorry these chapters might be short but I'll try to make them longer. So I'm starting to introduce everyone and I should have chapter 2 up tomorrow. Any advice is helpful, just don't be hurtful! Thank you for feeding....I mean reading!