Introduction

DISCLAIMER: Before you start reading this I am very sorry for the mistakes I made this on this story. I have not double checked it nor have edited any grammar and/or spelling mistakes. I am truly sorry, please bare with me. Hope you enjoy reading my story

* * *

"Niall don't go!" Lou says at Niall who was just about to leave since he heard his flight for L.A. being called out for boarding.

"But, Lou I have to! It's our vacation and I need some time to relax a bit since the tour.." Niall chuckles a bit.

"Okay fine. I'll miss you.." Lou pouts.

"I'll miss you too Lou" Niall says to Lou and gives him a hug.

Then, a slightly loud fake coughing sound came from behind Niall, It was Harry, Liam, and Zayn who we're behind him with their arms out ready to give him a big group hug. Niall dived in for it. He would surely miss the boys. But he'll be back in a few months anyways.

"We'll miss you our little Nandos loving man!" Liam says at him before breaking the hug.

"Yeah, make sure you bring us some goodies when you come home" Zayn says breaking the hug too.

Lastly, Harry laughed and said "See you soon our Irish Cupcake" and gave Niall one last hug before finally letting him leave for his flight.

They all waved goodbye as he disappeared through the airport gates and finally boarded the plane.

* * *

"And again, thank you for flying with British Airlines today and WELCOME to Los Angeles" was the first thing that Niall heard after sleeping into a long nap at the plane ride. Niall looked out the window and saw the Hollywood Sign just out the distance. He had been here before with the boys on the Take Me Home Tour but never really explored the town that much when they arrived. Now, It was him and the fresh new place. This was going to be wonderful.