Chapter 22: Big Time Surprise.

"Get dressed. We're going out." Kendall said entering the living room.

"But I don't want to." I whined.

"Well you have to. Joni it's been almost 2 weeks since you got some fresh air." I shrugged. He pulled me off the couch and I rolled my eyes. I went upstairs to get dressed. About an hour later I came back down. "Let's go."

"So, where are we going?" I asked as Kendall was driving.

"It's a surprise." Ugh, I hate it when he does that. It was a pretty long car ride.

"Where going to the beach?" I swallowed as we neared to place. Remembering everything that had happened here. We stopped exactely at the place where I didn't want to be right now. I saw someone in the distance. I got out of the car and recognized who was standing there. "Kendall, what is he doing here?" I whined. He didn't say anything. Logan came my way. He was wearing a tux. I can't help but think he looks extremely sexy right now. Oh no, I'm so underdressed with my jeans and my sweatshirt. Logan reached us and we just stood there. Kendall gave me a light push and I fell into Logan's arms. Kendall ran to his car and drove away.

"Hey." Logan said soflty. I stood on my feet. "You look beautiful." I look down shyly. I look up again.

"Where's Jason?"

"Carlos and Alexa are babysitting him." I nodded. He took one of my hands in his and led me to a table. It looked exactly the same as the time when he asked me to be his girlfriend. I tried to hold back my tears. Logan pulled out my chair for me and I sat down. We started eating. It was silent before Logan decided to brake it. "I never cheated on you." He laid his hand on mine but I pulled it back. "I would never do that." I really want to believe him. "The only reason why I've been avoiding you a little is because I was planning this." I shook my head.

"You were always making these weird phonecall, with whoever you were talking to. You bearly had time for me. You're not telling me all of that was just to arrange a dinner."

"No, this dinner is just the start. Do you remember what happened at this place last time?" He smiled the same nervous smile he smiled back then. I nodded. "It was exactly here." He stood up and walked over to me. He kneeled down, just like he did back then. "When I asked you to be my girlfriend." I chuckled.

"You're not going to propose, are you?" I repeated my question from last time.

"Actually." He pulled out a velvet box. I gasped and slapped my hand over my mouth. My eyes are watery. "Joni, it's been 4 years since you smiled at me and I instantly fell in love. We've had our downs but we always found a way to get back up. And I've come to realise I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our beautiful son of course. So that's why I want to ask you. Joni Diamond, will you marry me?" He opened the box to reveal the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. It was silent for a moment. His eyes were glistening with hope.

"I'm sorry."