Chapter 16: Dinner with my parents.

Logan's P.O.V.

We headed downstairs. My dad was busy grilling while my mom and Presley were trying to stop Jason from crying. Joni rushed over to them and my mom immediately handed Jason to her. She strokes Jason's cheek and kisses his forehead, trying to comfort him. Jason calms down and I go help my dad with the steaks. I see Joni talking to my mom and sister. She sees me looking and smiles at me, I smile back. "Son, could take these to the table, please." He handed me a plate full of meat.

"Sure, dad."

"You can sit down with them, I'll take care of the rest of the meat." I just nodded. I walked over to the table and placed the meat in the middle.

"Dig in, girls." I called out and we all started eating. Not much later my dad joins us. "So, is it okay if we stay here while we're in Texas."'

"Sure Logiebear."

"Mom." I whined. Hating it that she uses that nickname. Definitely infront of Joni, eventhough Joni has called me Logiebear herself.

"How long will you be staying for?" My dad asked.

"Um, we're not sure yet." I took Joni's hand. She smiled.

"Depents on when they need us back in the studio, or Logan back on set." She completed me. We finished dinner and we we're just talking. "I have to use the bathroom." Joni whispered in my ear.

"Through the living room, to the hall on the right." I whispered back. She nodded, got up and gave me a quick kiss.As soon as she was inside I popped the question I was dying to know the answer to. "So, what do you think of her?"

"She's a nice and sweet girl." My mom answered. "And a great mother to Jason." She glanced over at Jason, smiling, who was sleeping in his stroller.

"She's a keeper, Logan, don't let her slip away." My dad added. If only he knew. He patted my shoulder and I smiled.

"Presley?" The opinion of my sister really means a lot to me.

"I like her." She simply said. Then Joni walked back out. I pulled her onto my lap, she wanted to get back up to sit on her own chair but I held her back, so she wrapped her arms around my neck. "So how did you guys meet?"

"When I got my record deal, at the same record label Logan works for."

"It was love at first sighed." I added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating for so long but I've been busy and tired, I started college recently too.

and I'm also sorry if you think this chapter is crappy and I'm afraid it's only getting worse =S

Read, Vote, Comment 24/Seven <3

-JonasRush