Chapter 1: Back?

• Dedicated to Logan Philip Henderson <3

I was in my old house. I don't know what I'm doing here. I don't even know how I got here. "Logan?" No answer. I went to the kitchen. No-one was there. I went up the stairs. "Logan?" Again no answer. I went to the bedroom, someone was laying on my bed.

"Hey babe."

"What? No. How? You're in jail." I blurred. I wasn't able to make full sentences. I couldn't believe my eyes. The person in my bed was Nicholas. He laughed a little.

"They released me this morning." He smirked. He got off the bed and came towards me.

"Get away from me." I said sternly. He just got closer. He laid his hand on my waist. "Logan!' I shouted as I try to push Nicholas away. He chuckled.

'He won't bother us this time."

"What did you do to him? Where's Jason?"

"Don't worry, they're save. For now." He whispered the last part in my ear. He kissed my neck. I pushed him away with my hand right in his face.

"Where are they?" I said sternly.

"I said not to worry." He laid his hand on my cheek. "And if you work with me nothing will happen to them." A tear escaped. He kissed me, I didn't kiss back. He pushed me onto the bed. He kissed me everywhere and starts to undo my clothes. I just sob, hard.