w h i r l w i n d

✧✦she was a whirlwind of crazy chaos but her passion and love made it worth it✦✧

***

The blonde and her strange gang of friends had survived the psychotic attacks from Kate and Peter. But how will they fare when the newest threats hit a little closer to home? From a new hunter with his sights set on Brianna to a lizard man running around, threats are everywhere and coming in the most unlikely of forms.

To add to trouble in paradise there's a few other things going wrong too. Due to being ripped apart Brianna and Lydia are suffering from some side effects, but are the connected in the way they think? Or what about the boy that is constantly occupying Brianna's mind, will that end up killing her? Maybe, trouble in ability paradise might be the one to tear her down.

All Brianna knew is that the road to happiness wasn't going to be a smooth one. Will Brianna make it out alive again or will the whirlwind of chaos finally beat her?

Oh and I still don't own Teen Wolf or any of its characters or plot lines unfortunately. But on a happier note I do own Brianna and all of HER storylines and people that come with her. Isn't that cool? I guess I can live with just owning her instead of Teen Wolf. Compromise, kiddos, it's the way forward.

***

{book two of the Voyant series}

Milli out xoxo