Chapter 1

As I walked down the old dirt road I heard a rustling in the bushes. "Shoot me I don't care." I keep walking and whoever it was shot me in the leg "what the fuck" I fell in pain and looked at my leg. The man walked past me and I grabbed my gun and shot his leg. I army crawled over to him losing a lot of blood and he kicked my with his good leg I was about to shoot his head but I ran out of bullets do I pulled out my knife and was about to slice his neck when he turned it on me and I was on the ground . I kneed him in the stomach and tried getting away. Fail, he grabbed my throat and squeezed. I know I'm dead now nothing I can do to stop it nothing so I just laid there not moving waiting for my last breath. I heard a gun go off and I gasped for air I opened my eyes to see a group of soldiers come after me so I grabbed my knife and gun and tried crawling away nope they all gathered around me. "I know how to fix her leg the same thing happened to me we need to get her back before she passed out" and that ladies and gentlemen is all I remember.
_________________________________
It's short but it will get longer I promise. But, what do you think?
Do you think they will kill her?
Do you think they will not like her?
Do you think she can join them?
Whatever your thoughts put them in the comment box and yeah byee✌🏼👋🏼