Chapter 5

I sat in my chair and scooted back a little to face the ground. "Get her hair" teacup ran to me and Cassie held a trash can under me while I puked. I wiped my mouth and put the trash can in the corner of the room and sat back down. "Okay after what happened I'm glad to see everyone is okay but we are going to write down what we didn't do right what we did right what we lost and what we retrieved." Everyone nodded and started writing. "Okay now read" I rubbed my tummy feeling the baby kick. "Okay we didn't really lose anything except some ammo but we gained a new vehicle more ammo, guns, grenades, armor etc" I nodded "okay I will need Ben and Cassie tomorrow morning to get rid of the body's and look threw what they have okay everyone have a goodnights rest and sweet dreams I need to lay down" I got up and went to walk down the hallway but I started sweating and panting next thing I know I'm on the floor and can't breath.

I woke up to see I was in bed. I wiped my eyes and looked around to see I was hooked up to an IV and some other things. "Ben" I coughed a couple times before I could get my voice kinda back to normal. "Teacup, ringer, dumbo" I coughed a couple more times and everyone ran in. Crying?!? " what going on how where" ringer sat beside me "why is everyone crying" ringer stopped me "guys let me talk to her" Ben and Cassie walked out hand in hand with everyone else wtf. " so you've been out for almost two weeks we had to go out to get supplies from a run down hospital and dumbo gave us like two three book of how to fix you up uhh umm when he uhh got shot" tears went down her face. "Why am I hooked up what happened to me" she looked like she was trying to remember "oh you were dehydrated nothing big but on your body with the baby it was big" I nodded "wait what about the baby" she smiled "all good but guess what we found" I shrugged "a do it your self ultrasound so we did it and guess what" I smiled " what" she fake drum rolled " your having a baby girl" my eyes widened and I started crying of happiness. For one you wouldn't think any of this could be done and getting pregnant and going to have a natural birth oh yeah I'm gonna pass out. "That's amazing thank you" she hugged me. "So when can I get off this all." She shrugged "let me ask Ben" I nodded and she went out while I just sat there amused with nothing. "Yeah let be put a bandage on you" she came over and took the IV out and put medicine on it then wrapped a  bandage around it. "Thanks ringer" I sling my legs over the bed and got up "oh and carry a water bottle with you at all times." I nodded and stood up and stretched. "I'll let you change" she walked out and closed the door while I went over to the closet and changed into a black tank top high waisted shorts and a beige long knitted cardigan and beige work boots with panda socks. I tucked my tank top into my shorts and put my hair into a sock bun. I put my bullet proof vest etc I grabbed my M16 and colt 45 putting it in the holster. I opened the door to see everyone watch me walk down the hallway. "Where are you going" I stopped "I'm going to get stuff for the baby and I don't know when I'll be back" I started walking again till I heard a snap and a gun cock. I turned to see Ben walking towards me "I'm coming" I laughed "okay" I grabbed the keys to the vehicle and got in the drivers side while he got in the passengers side.
Once we saw a baby's-r-us we stopped and pulled in and maybe I got excited cause I don't have to pay. We got out and I cocked my gun pulling it up to my shoulder. We searched the entire store before looking for stuff. "Hey do you need this" I looked at what he had " yes it's a breast pump I need that" so after hours of getting stuff we were done. "So here's the stuff we have.
Breast pump✔️
Diapers✔️
Wipes✔️
Gas relief✔️
Ibuprofen✔️
Clothes✔️
Bottles✔️
Pacifiers✔️
Crib✔️
Baby food✔️
High chair✔️
Changing table✔️
Baby toys✔️
Chew things✔️
Blankets✔️ etc" I nodded and we left this time he drove while I slept.