Chapter 6 (short)

2 MONTHS LATER
I woke up by someone's arms wrapped around my body. I sat up to see Ben. " good morning" I yawned. "Morning" I got up and changed Into a black t shirt and sweatpants. I walked into the cafeteria to grab a water but I didn't make it till I dropped to the floor and screamed in pain. " she's going into labor, Ben help me carry her to the infirmary" as everyone watched as they took me in and sat me on the hospital bed. "Okay there's no epidural no meds nothing it's all natural" I nodded and squealed the side of the bed. "Take this stopwatch and count her contractions" Ben nodded and took it.
30 minutes later a baby girl was born. " what's her name going to be" I sat there in thought "Camden jade" I smiled at Camden and she giggled. "She looks just like you" I smiled at Ben "thank you she doesn't really look like her dad" he nodded "well let get her cleaned up and you to then we can get her into clothes also you" ringer picked her up and took her to get a bath.
5 months later
I got out of bed and picked Camden up. Everything's been good so far weirdly there's been no signs of the others no drones no silencers but the ship is right above us so we have been avoiding going outside and we've been using flashlights. I put Camden on her changing table and changed her diaper and put her in a white onesie and purple leggings with a black Beanie with black frilly socks and I started Breast feeding her. Once I was done I burped her and put her in her play pen. "Hey hurry come look at this" I nodded and picked cam back up and ran outside with everyone to see the others ship blast away?!?! What?!?!? "We're free it's all good" everyone hugged each other and went inside turning the lights on. "It's going to be okay now nothing will happen" I smiled and everyone gathered In the cafeteria and ate.