One of you? *winx club fanfic*

Chapter 4
Bloom's POV: "Flora you did the spell wrong we aren't invisible!"
"Stella it did work. We are only invisible to non-magical people."
"Oh ok."
We flew lower and faster. Hopefully she wouldn't turn around. If she did she would see us and that would be complicated. We followed her to a house in a really nice part of the town. We transformed back into out normal selves and went to the door. The invisibility spell wore off and I knocked on the door 3 times. A woman who was thin and tall opened the door. When she saw me she looked as if she had seen me before.
"Hello how may I help you girls."
She seemed very friendly.
"Hello miss my name is Bloom and this is Stella, Flora, Musa, Techna and Aisa. May we speak with you and your daughter?"
She looked confused but let us in. She explained to her husband who we were and went to the stairs.
"Lilly," she called "please come down for a moment. Some girls are here to speak with you."
Lilly. Her name was Lilly.
A girl with red hair and blue eyes came down the stairs. Wow. Headmistress was wrong. She looked just like me when I was just starting Alfea.

Lilly's POV: When I came home I went straight upstairs. I had to get ready for tomorrow. Technically, today was our last day of school and we had to go to college next year. I had written a bunch of essays but none of the schools really interested me. I would have to pick one in a month. Ughhhh. Then I had to go to my college application center at the community building. I still had no idea where I was going to college.
My thoughts were interrupted by my mother.
"Lilly, please come down for a moment. Some girls are here to speak with you."
Huh? Why would anyone come here to speak with me?
I went to the stairs and jumped down each step. When I got down the stairs I saw 6 girls sitting on the couch. One girl caught my eye she looked just like me but older and with blue eyes.
"Hello, hey, hi." 3 girls spoke.
Then my almost 'twin' spoke.
"Hi Lilly my name is Bloom. This is Stella, Flora, Musa, Techna and Aisa."
"Hello."
I waved to all of them and took a seat in the middle I my mom and dad. The Bloom girl spoke again.
"Lilly umm...we are sort of," she hesitated "representatives from a college far away. And well, the point is that you are not like normal girls."
My father smiled when she mentioned college but looked confused when she said I wasn't like other girls.
"What do you mean?"
"Sir have you ever noticed your daughter do something that you couldn't explain when se was very young?"
I looked at him. If he had, he hadn't told me.
"Yes."
"Well that is because she has powers like no other." She turned to me. "Lilly you are a fairy. We are from a different dimension full of monsters, creatures, witches, sorcerers, specialists and fairies. In that dimension is a city called Magix and not to far from Magix are the 3 schools of magic. Cloudtower is for witches. Red Fountain is for specialists and sorcerers. Then Alfea. It is the college for fairies. That is where we are from. We want you to come also."
Wow. I have always dreamed of being a fairy. I've read books and poems about them but I have never even thought I was one. I needed to say something.
"A fairy?"
Bloom smiled and nodded. Wow.
"Mom, dad, can I go to Alfea?"
They wouldn't let me go I knew it. They would make me stay home.
"Honey these girls are nuts! They need help go call the police!"
"But dad I wa-"
"No."
I turned and saw it was Stella who had spoken.
"I remember when Bloom's parents didn't believe me when I told them I was a fairy and so was she. I needed to prove it to them somehow. So I did."
They all stood up.
"If you won't believe us," Bloom said "we will have to show you."
She closed her eyes. It was silent for a moment until she screamed "WINX SIRENIX!"
There was a bright light and when I looked back at them they had wings and were in different outfits.
"How...?"
My father was so confused. My mother was in shock.
The girls laughed. "Believe us now?"
My mother nodded.
"Lilly if this Alfea place is where you want to go," she said looking at my father "we approve."
I smiled.
"I want to go to Alfea."
They transformed back into their normal selves.
"Girls you wait outside," Bloom said "I will help Lilly pack and then we will meet you there."
Bloom's POV: They nodded and went outside. Lilly's parents went in the kitchen and we went upstairs.
She got out 2 big suitcases and a smaller one.
"How much stuff do I need Bloom?"
I smiled.
"Take everything we will be there a long time."
She opened the drawers and asked me to help her.
"Lilly, here let me just use magic."
I waved my hand and all her clothes were packed neatly into her suitcases.
"Wow."
She was smiling.
"Lilly can I ask you something?"
She nodded and we sat at her desk.
"Lilly every fairy has her own powers depending on where she is from. Stella is the fairy of the shining sun and she lives on Solaria, planet of the suns. I am the fairy of the dragon flame and I am from Sparks, planet of the flame. You are from earth, yet you are also the fairy I the dragon flame. We have the same powers."
"But Bloom how can we both have the power of the dragon flame if you said each fairy had we own powers."
"Because we are sisters."
I looked up and saw her looking shocked. I looked back down.
"What," she stopped and rephrased. "It makes sense. I was adopted."
"What?"
"I have no idea who my birth parents are."
"Wow. Ok we will talk more about this later. Now we have to go."
We got up and grabbed her bags. Then we walked down the stairs and saw her parents waiting for us. Her mother had something in her hands.
"Bye mom. Bye dad. I will miss you."
"We will miss you too honey." She handed Lilly a scrapbook. "We were gonna give it to you when you went to college in a few months but since your leaving now..."
"Mom I love it."
Her dad cleared his throat.
"Dad.." She smiled and hugged him. He had a hand behind his back. When he brought up his hand a white kitten was in his hand.
"I didn't think you would wanna leave pearl." Lilly picked up the kitty and stroked it.
"Bloom can I bring a pet?"
"Yeah I have a bunny named Keko they will be friends."
She laughed and hugged her parents as we walked to the door.
"Bye."
We walked out and closed the door. The girls were waiting.
"What took so long?!"
"Stella I wouldn't be talking if I were you." Flora said and turned to Lilly. "It takes her an hour to pick out her shoes."
Lilly laughed. Stella spoke.
"Do we have to walk again? I just wanna fly it's too far!"
"Lilly do you think you can fly without getting sick?"
She nodded.
"WINX SIRENIX!"

I feel the power of the ocean
Connected with the deepest part
Of me
Sirenix underwater motion
Now suddenly I'm soaring
Through the sea
It's a rush of wonders
I can fly
Swimming deep down under
I feel the wave of transformation
It's stronger as I'm diving
Through the blue
Sirenix your an inspiration
The power of the sea
Is inside of you
Now the infinite ocean
Over me
Like a mystical potion

"BLOOM FAIRY OF THE DRAGON FLAME!"
"STELLA FAIRY OF THE SHINING SUN!"
"FLORA FAIRY OF NATURE!"
"MUSA FAIRY OF MUSIC!"
"AISA FAIRY OF WAVES!"
"TECHNA FAIRY OF TECHNOLOGY!"

We flew up and I held Lilly's hand.
She was so happy. Her kitten and bags were floating behind us. Luckily we didn't need the invisibility spell because it was getting cloudy. When we got back to Love and Pet Lilly was confused.
"Why are we here?"
Techna spoke up. "This is where we will stay for 2 days then we are selling it and going to Alfea."

***

     Okay so I just want to set some things straight.

     Today is May 24th of the year 2016. I posted this chapter on September 29th of the year 2013. For those of you who are unaware, I still write these books and, so far, I have four books in the One of You Series. Since writing this book, my writing, spelling, grammar and plot have all grown and matured greatly. I am aware that there are a lot of story mistakes and spelling errors in this chapter and there definitely are more in the rest of this book. Please do not comment on this chapter to point out my mistakes because, yes, I have noticed them. I do not edit my chapters for a specific reason: I want to show how far my writing has come. Also, those comments are just flat out rude. 

     Thank you for reading this and thank you to the people who didn't comment disrespectful things on this chapter.

     -Author