One of you? *winx club fanfic*

Chapter 3
Bloom's POV: When we got to Earth we bought an apartment to open another Love and Pet shop. We had to open a different one because the fairy didn't live in Gardenia. We would have the store downstairs and upstairs we would have our rooms. Stella had no need to be worried about what to bring. Her room was amazing. She is the fairy of the shining sun so her bedroom colors were gold, yellow, pink and orange. I went to set up my room.
When it was done I loved it. It was pink, blue and white. It just was amazing. I loved it. When I walked out the girls were waiting for me.
"Ya done?" Stella said. "Great cause we are going to the park!"
We all laughed until Flora spoke "Can I teach you guys how to plant?"
"Yeah" said Musa followed by a bunch of nods and hugging.
We walked to the park and sat on a bench. "You know we could have flew here." It wasn't exactly the shortest walk to get here. Stella fell on the grass.
"So...," she said pausing to take a deep breath "...tired.... Ughhhhh!"
I giggled. I had the most awesome best friend. I remember the day we met...
-flashback-
Keko led me to a clearing in the park. wow. I couldn't believe my eyes. A girl was battling an ogre. Wait. She had wings. A fairy! I knew they were real!
"I am Stella, fairy of the moon and sun and princess of Solaria so back off!"
She sounded confident and brave.
"SUN POWER!"
A staff appeared when she screamed this and threw her ring in the air. I thought she was winning when the ogre shot a blast at her.
"Ghouls take her staff!"
I had to do something.
"Leave her alone!" Shoot. Uh oh. Did I just say that out loud? The ogre looked at me and laughed.
"Ha. A silly earth girl! Ghouls! Get her!"
The ogre's ghouls were charging at me.
"NO!"
A flash of light came out of my khand. Whoa. Did I just do that?
Oh no they were going after Keko now.
"HANDS OFF KEKO!"
Another ball of light.
Then the ogre picked me up. Ow! That hurts!
"LET GO!"
Then a red dragon burst out of nowhere and fought off the ogre till he dropped me.
"This isn't over fairies!"
And he was gone along with the ghouls. I turned to the girl. It was silent until she spoke.
"Wow girl you've got some serious power! My name is Stella, princess of Solaria. I was-" and then she passed out.
-end of flashback-
Keko was staying with my parents for a while so he could go to the vet and stuff. I was talking with the rest of the winx when I got a serious headache. The last time I got a headache like this it was when we found Roxy and- wait. I turned around and saw a girl walking by. That was her, that was my sister. I got up. Apparently the girls were thinking the same thing because they were already up.
"Winx that is her we need to follow her."
They nodded.
I knew what I had to do.
"WINX SIRENIX!!!"

I feel the power of the ocean
Connected with the deepest part
Of me
Sirenix underwater motion
Now suddenly I'm soaring
Through the sea
Now the Infinite Ocean
Over me
Like a mystical potion

"BLOOM FAIRY OF THE DRAGON FLAME!"

"STELLA FAIRY OF THE SHINING SUN!"

"FLORA FAIRY OF NATURE!"

"MUSA FAIRY OF MUSIC!"

"AISA FAIRY OF WAVES!"

We flew above all the trees hoping to find her. Where could she have gone? It would be impossible to find her without being seen by a human unless she left the park. Then I spotted her walking down the road.
"Come on!"
We flew above her making sure we weren't seen. Flora was trying to remember an invisibility spell from class.
"Flora we need that spell. People are gonna notice us soon!"
Stella was flipping out. She was right.
"I got it!" She spoke the words. "Incantation of all give us invisibility as we speak these words: INCANTATUS JUNIOCAT HAMAJE!"
Weirdest spell I ever heard, but hey, we became invisible.