One of you? *winx club fanfic*

When I got to the dorm Stella was obsessing over what to bring to Earth.
"Flora should I bring these heels? Musa how many bags should I bring? Aisa do you like my skirt? OMG I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!!!"
Good old Stella.
I packed my bags thinking about the fairy. Will she want to come to Alfea? Does she want to leave her family and come to a different dimension? Will my parents adopt her? Will she treat me like a big sister? Do her parents know about her being magical? Will she even want to be a fairy? I grabbed my phone and Sirenix box and put it in my purse. Then I walked out and sat with the girls.
"Bloom?"
They must have noticed I was upset. They looked really worried, especially Stella.
"Are you ok? What did headmistress say?"
I sighed.
"She said the fairy on Earth is my sister in some ways because we have the same powers of the dragon flame."
I saw their confused faces.
"But Bloom that's impossible. No fairy can have the same powers as another."
"Well, in this case that is wrong."
They were shocked.
"Bloom, we will help you through this. It's like you and Daphne, you will be close with her the minute she meets you."
"Thanks winx," I said "now let's go find that fairy."
We got our bags and went to the transportation station in Magix.