Have a good day

CJ pov~

"Ahhh that was just what I needed" I think to myself as I dry off and my wet hair hangs down my back. Ugh I'm done with both them girls. It's quite outside so with any luck they killed each other.

I open the door from my bathroom butterball naked as the cold air hits my damp skin.

"What the fuck!" I scream quickly running back into the bathroom slamming my door and kissing my teeth. Just my luck the crazy bitch lived and broke into my house looking like she been rolling in blood.

"Why the hell and how the you get in my house!" I say pissed as hell

"Picked the lock....now the police are down stairs so I need some cloths and you need to talk to them."

I peek out to see where she's standing and this heifer is right in front of the door towering over me.

"And.." She said pushing the door open." I would appreciate it if you wouldn't show them what's mine." She said handing me a shirt and some boxers.

I can't help but think where the hell is my mother right about now. I throw on the clothes to go check the door.

*opens door*

"Hello ma" says Ben. He's Ari's partner he doesn't know me but Ari does. She use to run drugs for my father a while back before she "cleaned up her act". She still helps us out you know bails us out, tells us what 12 planing and for that she is paid well.

" what can I do for you." I say with a fake yawn

" Mama did you happen to witness any of the brutal attack in front of your house this morning?" He asked

" No sir I tend to shower with my stereo on." I semi tell the truth

"Well the neighbor said she seen you running in the house earlier?"

"Let me think...Mmm no it wasn't me nobody came in my house ...."  I'm cut off by that heifer

" It was my ratchet cousin she was fighting one of her girlfriends. Her other friend came inside to get me and I guess my cousin ran off after the fight. Anything else....officer? We were in the middle of breakfast." She smiled gripping my waist pulling me back, did I mention I hate this hoe like I really hate her.

" No mama enjoy your morning." He said walking off

" Oh I will." She said swinging the door closed, I hope she knows I'm only allowing her to treat me like this.

Later on

As I cruse down the road I can't help but think about that asshole. At least she made me breakfast before I left. Right now I'm heading to this meeting with Dae, Ty, and Sam.

They want to attack Krush them and you know how that is now. So I'm trying to calm these hot head ass people down.

I mean maybe we could join forces or whatever and we could be a deadly ass power couple. As I pull up at the spot I pull myself out of my thoughts.

2 hours later~

"HELL NO AND THATS FINAL!!" I scream punching Sam dead in her face. We been rolling on the ground for a minute.

"Aright."Ty said in a plain unsurprised voice. "Y'all worst than my niece Lani." She said as she effortlessly pulled us apart from each other.

" Why not punk!! It's the peeerrfect time I heard she been running round with a lil stud. I mean I ain't for that gay shit myself, but the point is she love struck it's the perfect time to kill them...." Ty stated