Can I?

Chancy pov~

I ain't get dressed up I just mad it look like I wasn't 9 years old snapped a quick selfie locked up hopped in the whip and dipped. When I got to memories I swear this bouncer was staring bullet holes in me, ugh here we go.

" I need your ID ma'am"

Fuck, I like thought

" You ain't check her ID." I said motioning to the stud that just went in.

Before he could speak she interrupted

" Aye baby I been looking for you. Bunkie she cool bruh she my girlfriend, come on pookie."

The woman said grabbing my hand pulling my past the bouncer before he could protest. Man, her hand is so soft I feel warm heat coming off her's as my hand starts to sweat, shit here comes the butterflies. We finally reached the DJ booth she still has a death grip on my hand as she pulls me in the booth.

Okay when is she gonna let go of my hand. Don't get me wrong I'm happy for her help but damn let a nigga go. I don't even know her name and vice versa but she dragging me around a club.

"DJ KRUSH IN THE BUILDING LETS MAKE SOME NOISE!!! WE GOT MIGOS ON DECK!!! LETS GET IT!!!"

She then turned to me as she plopped down in the couch.

" So what's your name or should I just call you no name??" She said with a chuckle

"I'm CJ and I can take care of myself." I retorted

" Um...you know if you leave the booth you might get kicked out...sooooo why not spend the night in the booth with me." She said with a slight grin

So I was saved by a gigantic ass haha priceless, time to cut this short.

"Thanks for everything but I'll take my chances." I said with a slightly cocky grin as I walked out the booth.

" I'm not gonna save you again." Krush semi yelled

****1 hour later****

Bruh this night has been fun I got gang twerked by three girls, been drinking all night this liquor getting to me, and I got that mean looking bartenders number why & how I'ont even know. I bumped into some old friends some new friends smoked a few blunts, but I feel like someone's watching me.

" Come with me, your out of here!!" The bouncer said grabbing my arm. Damn Bunkie must be new to this shit steady trying to throw me out.

" Aye let go, bruh" I said trying to snatch my arm out of his grip

"Let's go you little brat!"

" Let go of my girlfriend B. I told you she with me!!" Krush said breaking His grip on my arm.

"Prove it then, kiss her." He said with a slightly perverted look on his face.

Shit I'm bouta be kicked out this bish, suddenly I felt a soft but aggressive pull followed by a soft crash into a soft juicy kiss. As our tongues danced around a slightly aggressive dance I hear "Umm...okay I believe you get out of here with that gay shit" he said walking away in a slight daze

Damn she can kiss and her lips soft asf!

" Aye?? You good CJ......don't tell me you done feel in love with me.." Krush said laughing " Strike two one more and I'm taking you home"

" I don't take strangers home with me."

" You will if you don't stay out of trouble"

⏩ 2:30 a.m.

Chancy pov~

bruh I lost tack of time it's last call and niggah I had a fuckin ball. I'm walking to my car and is this dude following me or am I tripping..... I'm tripping.

"Aye why don't you come my way lil ma." He said slurring his words

" Naw you good bruh but um have a good night." I said slightly speeding up before I was knocked down by a large figure.

" Don't worry we all will" said the figure as I realize it's ole dude friend

*Shit bruh ight so how am... * my thoughts were interrupted by 3 gun shoots. When I looked around the two men were slumped on the ground.
" what the fuck!!!" I screamed covering my mouth quickly

" Strike 3 CJ that's it I'm going home with you!!"

As I look up I see Krush holding a glock with a serious look in her eyes.

" The fuck wrong with yo ass!!"

" Just making sure my girlfriend get home safe." She said trying to put that light skin lip bit trick on me. This girl ain't serious is she I sat there looking at her dumbfounded. Does she really think that we are...??

" Come on were yo car at" she said pulling me by my wrist

"My uber coming in a few..." I said trying not to stare at her

" Hell naw we riding in my car lets go."

This niggah got a fucking death grip got me feeling like she bouta pull my arm off if I'ont move. We make I to her car and may I say DAAAAAAMMMN!! She got a sexy ahh grey 2015 Camaro it couldn't hurt, could it? So I hope in her car and give her my address.

30 minutes later

We pull up at my house get out and walk she walks me to the door.

"Thanks Krush." I said plainly as I turned to the door knob. I feel a set of arms wrap around my waist.

" Can I come in?"