Neighbors Know His Name

I can't help but think How the hell did I met a dope ass girl like Krush. We been laying in my bed for hours tangled around each other laughing,kissing and you know.

*the door squeaks open*

"What was that??" Krush said as she laid up

"I think that's Jordy and his lil girlfriend....let me go see"

I tiptoe out the room to the stair case peeringover the corner I see Jordy them hugged up in the door way then it happened. I felt a warm body cover my mouth and pull me back.

I swear to gawd I felt my soul leave my body as I wiggled my body around to face Krush to silently and playfully beat the shit out of her until she grabbed my arms.

Crap!! I hear Jordy them fumbling up the stairs, I hate situations like this. I don't know why but it feels Ion't know why but seeing each other walking to our rooms with someone we know the other is bouta fuck its just I don't know "icky" or embarrassing or whatever you want to call it.

I jump up off the floor and head to my room until I almost take a nose dive into the floor. I look back to see Krush laid out on the floor  holding my ankle.

"Get up girl!" I whisper demandingly to her

"Drag me." she said with a smirk

Bruh she playing with me right...right? I turn to walk to my room and can't move my foot I look back and guess what. This mfer latched on to my leg to my leg, I must think she really cute cause I haven't kicked her yet.

I began pulling and let me tell you, this hoe aint light. She so skinny looking but she needs to go on a diet. Come on Chancy girl we almost at the room just a little more.

"CHANCY!!" Jordy screamed, a little too over dramatically may I add" You promised no more kidnapping women for Tank."

Krush pov~

So i'm laying her playing dead making it hard as possible for her to get me in the room. Then I hear the most high pitched voice in America screaming at CJ. I swear I went deaf for a moment cause the next thing I heard was :

"You promised no more kidnapping women for Tank."

KID WHAT!!! I lay on the floor still as I possible, well as possible as you can after finding out the girl you with a HUMAN TRAFICKER!!

"Chill bruh I can't sell her she's to cute I'm gonna keep her as my new pet." CJ says with a slight chuckle

Bruh what the hell, bump this shid man I'm a need to get out of here real quick.

"Can me and B have a minute alone with her , you know to test the merch?" I heard Jordy say

"Sure don't fuck her up to bad y'all" I hear CJ say

Krush pov~

Wait what did that niccca just say!! Sell me?! Oh hell naw!!

Suddenly i feel hands wrap around my ankle's, okay think fast Kym. I got it when I hear the door I'm gonna beat they asses.

*Door clicks shut*

NOW!!....* Runs face first into the door*......SHIT!!!

"You would be dead if I was fr." CJ said through her insane fit of laughter

"That's not funny!!" I pouted

"Yes the fuck it was" she laughed falling to the floor holding her ribs.

I collapse on the floor in relief "Chancy......your an asswhole I hope know that"

Krush pov~

After scaring Krush half to death I let her meet my little brother Jordy and her girlfriend Breezy. I stil don't see why Breezy fell in love with my little but aye they cute, and if Breezy ready to go to jail then let her be.

" Aye I'm sorry we ain't mean no harm just had to help my sis out." Said Jordy rubbing her hand in her hair " This my girlfriend Breezy and I'm her brother Jordy."

" it's cool man and I'm Khadijah but everybody calls me Krush" I state with a slight chuckle

" Now that we've all met bye y'all." Chancy says before quickly grabbing me and dragging me to her room.

" You are so weird you know that, right?"

"Mhmm....does your head hurt" She says with a devious smile.

>> 1 hour later>>

CJ pov~

It's been a minute since all the craziness happened, I think Krush still mad though. She been nursing her bruise for the past hour. We been chilling in my room I thought her and Breez would have to of been gone by now, but mom said she sleeping at the hospital today.

"You hear that?"

I felt my face slowly flush as I heard Breezy moaning from Jordy's room. I know these damn walls aint that thin, its a nice house but I think the walls mad of freaking leggos or some shit.

"daddy....." I hear breezy moan.

"OKAY!! Soooooooooooooooooooo? I think i'ma go quite them down" I say walking towards the door only to have Krush grab my hand.

"Naw let them have they fun, we can go back to my house it's a few blocks away." Krush says with a smirk" That is if you don't think I'm going to kidnap you or keep you as my prisoner." she added jokingly

" Mmmm i'll take my chances with you then." I smiled as we made our way to her car

As we sat in the car we burst out laughing.

" So I guess the neighbors know bout Jordy and Breezy." Krush laughed

She aint lying thought I can hear them clear as day, I wonder if Jordy closed her window or not.

" Shut up, the neighbors gonna be annoying the shit out of me bout this," I injected as

Krush backed the car up.

"I still hear them." Krush joked 2 blocks away from the house