ch. 19 The Night

I wake up to sun peeping in the window, I look around and Joe must have already left. I yawn then head upstairs to find Zoe and Alfie cooking.

"Hey! you should by lying down!"  Zoe says while heading over to me. "Zoe it's okay, it's my head not my legs." I giggle and she playfully rolls her eyes then leads me to the couch. "oh I've missed you though." Zoe says while heading back to the kitchen. "me too! I miss your sarcasm and demands for cupcakes." Alfie says smiling.

I laugh. "I do love my cupcakes. what are you guys making?" "Just some Salad with Grilled Chicken. Joe and Caspar don't have much." Zoe says.

We finished up eating and played some board games and video games and did some truth or dare to kill time. Alfie finally goes to the bathroom so Zoe and I are alone.

"So did you bring it?" I ask her and she gets her bag. I wanted to do something special tonight for Joe since he's been taking care of me and Caspar wouldn't be here. So I asked Zoe for help because some of my clothing was left behind.

"Yes. Even though he's my brother I don't even find this weird." she laughs then hands me the silky magenta colored lace robe (pretty much the image above)

"Thank you. And I know, asking his sister might not be the greatest idea but I knew he would ask you to watch me today, I'm surprised you were up last night and agreed." I say laughing and taking the robe. "You're my friend not just my brothers girl. And I actually wasn't, I saw the message this morning. You know me I'm not a night owl." she laughs and Alfie comes back upstairs. "You got that right." we all laugh.

They leave a bit early so I could set up. Joe and I haven't 'done it' yet, we agreed to wait but I didn't want to anymore. I really wanted to. I wanted it to be like a cheesy romantic movie because Joe and I love watching those. So, I put rose petals over the bed and light candles.

I heard Joe open the door upstairs and I got changed.

Joe's POV
I get home and notice it was quiet. Alfie and Zoe must have left already and Dani must be sleeping. I head downstairs and open the door. I see Dani sitting at the end of the bed with a sexy robe on, rose petals on the bed, candles lit.

My eyebrows raise at her as I drop my bag at the doorway.

"I don't want to wait anymore." she speaks up. Goosebumps rush up my arm. I lick my lips as she gets up and walks up to me, closing the door behind me, placing her hands on my neck and giving me a soft kiss.

I pull away for a second. "Dani, we don't have to it's okay-" "I want to. I really want to." she says looking in my eyes. I smile and kiss her again, picking her up, her legs around my waist. I carry her to the bed, laying on top.

don't worry I won't go into details :)