Chapter 3

"N, can we go now?" I asked, again, for probably the 10th time in a half an hour. 

"Why are you suddenly in a rush to go again?" N replied, probably getting a tad annoyed. 

"No reason."

N sighed. "There's a reason, but why won't you tell me?" 

"Can't I just explain on the way back to the castle?" I whined. 

"I'm trying to figure out what to do with Team Plasma and trying to figure out what they're planning." 

I threw my head back so I was staring at the ceiling, growing frustrated. "Can't this wait??"

The green haired trainer facepalmed. "Weren't you the one saying you wanted to help?" It was a statement more than a question. 

"Maybe later. I've had enough action for one day, don't cha think? Besides, you're the one that said you wanted me to back out of it!"

"Just go out and find something to do until I'm ready to leave...ok?" 

I practically growled at him before walking out. Stuck in Driftveil, with Gym Leaders, Champions, and Dexholders walking around. I mean, I could leave, but then that would mean leaving N here, which wouldn't be very nice. I sighed, kicking a small pebble that was on the ground. 

I found myself walking to the PWT. I wasn't going to compete this time, but watch. Competing again would only cause myself to get attention. I sat down in my seat, away from front row, and watched the Dexholders compete in their tournament. Against suckers who actually thought they could win. 

First up to battle was Blue. Now she was, what, 21? But she still wore the same kind of outfit I saw her in last. She sent her Blastoise out first. 

~~~

It was a quick battle, as were the others. The other trainers really had no chance against the Dexholders. Now there was only one battle left. I impatiently waited to see who was going to battle. I held back a gasp as a familiar trainer stepped onto the stage. 

Usual red and black jacket, black gloves, and jeans, and his red hair was longer than the last time I saw him, and still had that little cowlick on the top of his head. One thing that struck me was the red rimmed glasses over his silver eyes. He was still emotionless as ever though. 

Silver sent out Weavile first, quickly taking out his opponent's three Pokemon. I barely paid attention to the battle though, since I was still in shock at seeing Silver again. And with glasses... I couldn't help but feel bad; technically that was my fault. I can still remember his screams from that night. I could feel my eyes starting to water up, but I forced myself to hold back the tears.

The Dexholders were all on the battle stage, smiling and/or waving to the roaring crowd. I saw all of them, from the Kanto trainers, to Johto, to Hoenn, and Sinnoh. Seeing them, especially the ones I got the closest to, all together made me realize how much I missed them. I bit my lip to try to stop myself from crying. I couldn't. I got up and quickly walked out before anyone could leave. But before I managed to get out, I made eye contact with a certain Dexholder. Next thing I knew, I was running out with tears pouring out of my eyes. 

I was outside, and away from them, but I knew they'd try to find me, so I kept running. They (or just Silver) are probably already out of the PWT, looking around. Before I ran out, I could read the shock on his face. I ran through the gate and into the city. 

"Umber?!" I could hear through the loud crowd. Shit, he was probably close. 

I unclipped Zorua's Pokeball as I was running, and released him. He looked around surprised as he ran besides me.