Chapter 15

“Whoopsie, I’m so clumsy.” I said, rather sarcastically.

“You know, you could have done this in a much more...civil way.” N sighed, after my loud ‘announcement’ in the hallways of the International Police Headquarters.

Silver, clearly pissed as hell at my ‘rash’ and ‘stupid’ action, already left, not wishing to be caught up in this. Oh, but he will. I’ll make sure of it.

I only shrugged in response to N, and that’s pretty much all I had time for before police officers grabbed me and forcefully dragged me down the hallways, not asking any questions yet. I could only assume that they were either taking me to a cell or to where ever they do their interrogating. However, if I was put in a cell now, Silver would get away, and/or the Shadow Triad could come back. I had to hold back a shudder remembering that insufferable Shinimi.

“Excuse me, officers, I’d like to say, before it’s too late, that my buddy who helped me break in is getting away as I speak.” I informed them, hoping they’d listen. Two of them looked at each other with raised eyebrows, as if they were telepathically communicating, “Should we listen to her?” “Red hair, two Weaviles with him possibly, huge asshole, you’ll know him when you see him.”

“Why should we listen to you?” One of them demanded.

“Because there’s some kid who knows how to break into your headquarters, sheesh. Wouldn’t you like to question him?” I replied.

The one who asked sighed, pulling a walkie-talkie sort of thing out and spoke into it. “Check the perimeter; searching for a red-headed kid, possibly with two Weavile. Find him and bring him in.”

I held back my smirk. Things were going just as planned.

“Now can we get this questioning thing done as soon as possible? I’m kinda in a rush to get out of here.”

The other officer snorted, and said, “What makes you think you’re getting out?”

“Well if I’m deemed innocent then you can’t really keep me locked up here.” I said.

“Yeah, ‘if’” He retorted.

“Oh, yeah, you’re right. My bad. I meant ‘when’.” I countered.

“You’re an arrogant one, aren’t you?”

“If that’s what you wanna call it.”

We got to a locked door, which one of the officers unlocked, and I was shoved in. “Looker will be here shortly. We’ll be outside the door so don’t try any funny business,” I was informed, before being locked in. I simply took a seat at the table, crossed my legs, and sat back waiting for the man to come.

Once Looker entered, I sat up straighter and uncrossed my legs, just wanting to get this out of the way. He took a seat on the other side of the table, in the second chair.

“You came back,” was all he said, with a puzzled look.

“I did. For good reasons.” I replied. “If I were truly a criminal, I wouldn’t have. I only ran out of fear.”

“I originally only wanted to discuss Team Rocket with you, but now Team Plasma is in the picture, with N and the so called ‘Shadow Triad’ being directly related to you.” He said, scooting his chair in and leaning on the table slightly.

“If I may, I’d like to clear up what happened, talk to you about what happened two years ago, and then talk about what is going on right now with Team Plasma.” I said, getting down to business. I intend to clear my name today, and I’ll make damn sure that’s what happens. I explained everything that happened, like my relations to Team Plasma before they broke me out, why they broke me out, so on (I’m not going to have you read through all of that; you know what happened).