Changing Fate

I opened my eyes and the scent of freshly cut grass and large hedge welcomed me. "Attention," Dumbledore's booming voice said and I turned around. Stands and stands full of Hogwarts students went silent; my deceased headmaster, Albus Dumbledore stood before them with his wand raised to his neck. I turned back to the hedge and realized what this was; the maze that started all of this. I looked to the left and saw Cedric Diggory; he was alive and well.
This was before he died, before Voldemort had been reborn and had killed him, before we had touched the Triwizard Cup that transported us to that damned graveyard. I had somehow traveled through time, back to my Fourth year. I was 14 again and I could fix this. "Earlier today Professor Moody placed the Triwizard cup deep in the maze. Only he knows it exact location," Dumbledore said; Professor Moody....no, it was Barty Crouch Jr. "Stop!" I shouted, cutting him off.
"Potter, what has gotten into you," the impostor Moody growled. "Get away from me," I exclaimed, digging my wand into his chest. "It seems Potty has cracked up. I wonder if there is a room in the psychiatric unit of St Mungos open," the prat, Draco Malfoy said, smirking. He was my worst enemy back in Hogwarts. "Harry, can you please explain what is going on?" Dumbledore asked.
"This prat is not Alastor Moody. His name is Barty Crouch Junior," I told him, not taking my eyes off impostor moody. "Barty Crouch Junior is in Azkaban. You know this Harry," Dumbledore said. "No. him and his mom took Polyjuice Potion to take each other's appearance. Then as soon as he got home, he located Voldemort. He made the Triwizard cup into a port key that will take me and Cedric to a graveyard in Little Hangleton. He dies there and the dark lord is reborn," I exclaim, pointing to Cedric. Both the impostor and Cedric lost the color in their faces. "Potter, it's me, it's Professor Moody. The one that has been helping you out all year. Now trust me when I say that this is insane," the impostor moody said.
"I don't trust in you in the slightest," I said and my surroundings began to shutter again. "No, no. I need more time. I'm not ready to go yet," I said, but it was too late. The bright light flashed before my eyes again and I was back in me and Ginny's bedroom. But it was different. Instead of the pink bed-spread Ginny picked out, it was black and several awards hung around the room.
There was a sharp pain in my head, as several memories flashed before my eyes. The first one was of Cedric hugging me, the second was of me and a Black-haired girl kissing, and the third was of me, Ron, the girl, and the twins posing for a picture, and the last one was of me in a padded cell. Blood began to flood from my nose, as the memories stopped coming. "Harry, you're bleeding," said the girl, coming into the bedroom. She tried dabbing at my nose and I fell off the bed, trying to avoid her.
"Who are you?" I exclaimed. "Harry, it's me, Veronica Miles. Your wife," she said. "W-We're married," I stuttered. "Yes...for Five years," and when I didn't show any signs of recognition, she rolled her eyes, "That's it. No more Firewhisky before bed!" "Is Cedric alive?" I questioned frantically.
"You know the answer to that Harry. He was here this morning for your birthday party," she said. "He was? That means I saved him. This is incredible," I exclaimed. A baby's high-pitched scream echoed through the house and I jumped. "Why are you so jumpy. It's just Madison," she said. "Madison," I questioned. "Your daughter, duh," she said and left the bedroom. I had a daughter with a woman I don't even remember meeting. What had happened? I didn't change that much, did I?