Chapter 8

Ring! Ring! Rin- "Hello" Reilly answered on the third ring in a chirpy tone.

"Hey it's Lena. I'm so sorry but I can't make it tonight to your house to work on the project. My brothers had a last minute emergency. I promise I will make it up to you tomorrow. I'll buy us lunch and everything." I kind of expected her to flip out but her words surprised me.

"Omg I hope everything is ok. And for sure on the rain check I always love free lunch I'll just go hang with my brother this Friday night. I'll see you tomorrow." We said quick good byes and hung up. Within the next three minutes I was in front of a very dark Dairy Queen and out my jeep searching for my brothers and Daniel.

Strangely only Alex's hummer was parked in the parking lot. I knew they were here but what surprised me most was that on a Friday no one else was here, something is not right. Right as I'm about to call for my brothers a chill runs up my spine stopping my dead in my tracks. I feel Alex and Donny are close. When I step into Dairy Queen I'm on alert. I see the blue shimmer coming off someone from the corner of my eye. I see Alex, Donny and Daniel tied up in the corner and the chick form the carnival next to them.

"Well well if it isn't little Lena. I told you you'd see me again." There is so many things wrong with this picture. 1) I've never seen this chick before 2) how did this five foot girl get all three boys tied up within twenty minutes 3) How does she know my name and that these are my boys 4) does she know how much she is pissing me off?

"Well if I would have known I would be seeing you, which by the way I don't know who you even are, I would of dressed for the occasion" I say with sarcasm dripping from my mouth. "Can we just get the beating over with I'm not in the mood. You just messed up my plans and the blue that shimmers off of you is giving me a headache. So let my brothers and friend go and I won't mess you face up too bad. Deal"

"You wish I could be so easy." This chick is really stupid. I can't wait to beat the crap out of her. "I'm not sure if I want to let these boys even go. There so adorable and the two older ones are very sexy. They can be useful don't you think? Especially this mortal I could have some fun with him." With that she kisses Daniel on the cheek. "He looks a little scared he must not know about what you are and what we all are. Guess they don't really care much about you honey." Daniel looks and me with confusion and hurt which breaks my heart a bit. We are going to have a lot of explaining to do.

That comment and little kiss was the last straw. While she was staring at Alex and Daniel I took that as my opportunity to kick her ass. I lunged at her knocking us both down and punched her right in the nose. Whelp I know its broken cause blood is gushing out and I heard the crack. With her holding her nose I grab her by the hair and lift her up which she returned with a punch to my face, owe that's going to leave a black eye. She manages to wiggle free from my grasp and runs for the door. This chick is really good at running away when she gets her butt kicked. I still don't even know who she is. "Don't worry we will see each other again and I'll probably claim your brothers and friend as a prize." With that she is out the door.

I run over to the boys and start untying them. "How they hell did she tie you boys up? She was tiny."

"Well you see when we walk in she hit us in the head with a baseball bat. She is quite fast and took us off guard. We were a bit unconscious and when we woke up we were already tied," Alex explained rubbing the back of his head. "I didn't even get any ice cream. Damn her." Of course my brother would be worried about not getting ice cream instead of everything that happened. I noticed Donny and Daniel rubbing the back of their heads as well.

"Are you guys alright?" I asked check each of their heads. "Yeah" they say in unison, really this again. "Okay well how about we grab some ice cream and go," I offer. "Don't you think you three should start explaining" Daniel questions but sounds more like a statement then a question. "Do we, do we really?" I ask with sarcasm. That probably was the right thing to say cause next think I know Daniel is storming out of Dairy Queen. "Get me a banana split blizzard large. It's going to be a long night so I'll go after him and meet use at the house." I storm out after Daniel.