Chapter 5

A/N Hey guys sorry for not updating sooner I've been having some technical difficulties. But I will be posting soon now on.

_____________________________

After running into this mystery person I loose balance. Right as I am about to collide with the floor I feel an arm wrap around my waist and catch me. This person even manages to catch my phone from its death.

"Oh gosh I'm so sorry I was texting and I didn't see you there and you kind of came out of nowhere." Is what I can ramble out before actually seeing who I trampled over.

"Don't worry about it. It's all good." A husky voice says.

Once I meet his eyes I realize who he is. I can feel my cheeks heat when I notice how close we are. It's mystery dude from school. Well this is not how I wanted to meet him.

Right as I'm about to say something his voice chimes in. "Your Athena Blue right? You're new to west?"

I didn't know he knew my name. Well I don't even know his name. "Yeah I go by Lena though."

"I'm-" Is all he gets out before Alex, Daniel and Donny cut him off. "Lena"

"Yeah?" Talk about bad timing. The three of them look confused at me then him then they hold stares at my waist. I look down and realize mystery dude still has his arm around my waist. I think he notices too because he removes his arms and takes a small step back. I can't lie I'm a bit disappointed that he moved his arm.

"Damian Stone, why am I not surprised to see you here" Daniel says in a cold tone. So that's mystery dudes name.

"What do you want?" Damian spits holding eye contact with Daniel.

"Hey guys what happen one minute were talking and they next you guys are dashing in the-" Is what Amy gets out when she reaches us. She just stops when she looks around. I'm sure she can feel the tension building up.

"Whelp this is awkward" Donny chimes in.

"What happen Lena?" Alex says with concern in his voice.

"Nothing. When you texted me I was about to text back when I ran into Damian, literally, and he caught me before I gave the floor a hug with my face." Once that is said Donny breaks out laughing. He is clutching his stomach when Alex hits him in the back of the head. I just glare at him which makes him laugh harder.

"Could you two stop having a freaken stare down. It's kind of annoying." I say stepping in front of them. "Come on lets go I don't want to be here anymore." I was done being in awe of the two. These two obviously have some issues with each other. When neither was budging and Alex, Amy, and Donny were already headed in the directing of the car I pulled Daniel and he finally came. "I'm sorry about running into you" Is all I managed to through over my shoulder in Damian's direction as we left.

When we finally reached my house everything was awkward. This night had not gone as planned. So after gathering my things I got out of the car without any word and stomped up to my room. Man people are annoying. I hear and knock on my door. Alex and Donny emerge in my room. Donny is carrying the purple elephant Daniel won me.

"You okay?" Alex and Donny both say at the same time.

"Yep just very annoyed."

Just as Donny and Alex take a spot on my bed Alex's phone goes off. "Hey Daniel wants to know why you haven't returned any of his texts or calls?"

"I haven't got anything from-" I stop in mid-sentence. When Damian caught me he also caught my phone. I never got it back from him, nor did I ever get to finish the last of my Dr Pepper. Damn

"What is something wrong?" Donny says with concern.

"I need one of your phones real fast" I say reaching my hand out. They both give me looks that only a crazy person would get. After a few seconds Alex hands me his phone.

"What's-" I hold my finger up stopping Alex from speaking.

Donny and Alex exchange looks. I get up and walk into the bathroom. I send myself a quick text:

Me: Meet me tomorrow at lunch I need to get my phone back.

Within a few minutes Alex phones beeps.

My phone: Maybe

Maybe?! Who the hell does he think he is? Does he know I could drop kick him in mere seconds? Tomorrow should be a fun day at school. NOT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know sorry that this is a little chapter but i promise the next chapter will be longer and much better. Comment and Vote :) I will update the next chapter as soon as possible.