Chapter 3

"What do you think of Daniel and Amy?" Alex says before getting all the way into my room. He is very famous for just barging into my room without knocking.

"I don't know there okay I guess." I honestly am not sure how I feel about them. I mean it's cool that they invited is to hang out. I can't help but think the only reason they invited me was because of Alex.

"What do you think we're going to do? They said they had everything covered we just need to get in the car when they get here."

"I don't know. And don't you think it's kind of weird that they just want us to get in the car. They could be creepers." Alex and I meet eyes for a moment thinking about it. We bust out laughing at the thought. I mean there weird but not creepers.

Once we compose ourselves Alex gets a message. Alex says, "Yeah right. We better go they're here."

Donny is the one at the door with Amy and Daniel. I'm actually kind of glade considering mom and dad would have been crazy awkward since me and Alex are leaving with friends, well that I'm leaving with friends. I mean since we moved a lot I never really had friends that I would go out with. Even at school I would just stay with Alex. I was usually when I got dragged around with Alex that I would go out.

"Hey we were just talking to your brother Donny. He's so adorable and looks very much like you two" Amy said in a trance. Has she never seen siblings look like each other?

"Yeah you have some gene pool" Daniel adds.

Man these people. Me and Alex glance at each other. I think we both made weird friends, if there even that.

"Whelp lets go then" I say just we can go, breaking Amy out of the little trance she is in.

"Oh yeah lets go. But does Donny want to come?" Amy says. Of course she would ask. I mean first Alex now Donny. She is kind of annoying.

"Um okay well we should probably ask Donny if he wants to come. Would you like to come Donny?" Alex replies.

"Yeah sure let's go" Is all Donny says then walks out the door.

I'm actually glade that Donny is coming. Me and my brothers are really close and I always feel better knowing they're both with me. We also always fight better together, even though my mother is the one who keeps Donny out of the fights. Donny is almost as tall and strong as Alex and he fights just like the two of us so I don't see why he shouldn't come. I just hope we can go where we are going, were ever that is, and not run into those filthy demons. When Alex and Donny look at me once we get into Daniels SUV I know they are thinking the same thing. Be ready if they come.

***************************

Vote and Comment :)