Lie To Me || Lev Haiba x Reader

You knew.

You knew your boyfriend was cheating on you, you knew he found someone better, someone prettier, someone absolutely perfect. You could smell her perfume on his collar, you could see his eyes glaze over in boredom whenever you talked to him.

You knew.

Yet you stayed quiet. You loved your boyfriend Lev, way too much.

You watched as your relationship started to drift away, you could see the way he tried to avoid you, you could see it oh so clearly, yet you kept quiet.

Until, you met her.

You saw the way he looked at her, the way he smiled whenever she walked past, and most of all, the way his eyes sparkled, as if she was the universe to him. You remembered when he used to look at you like that, but those days were over.

You walked home, alone, thinking about her. Her perfect Cupid's bow lips, her hourglass curve, her long blonde hair, and her flirtatious smile. You wondered and knew she was prettier than you, in fact, it wasn't even a question, it's a fact. After all, she's a model.

You reach your home. You lived alone now, due to the fact that your parents died not so long ago.

You leaned onto your bedroom wall, and started to sob.

Not quiet, civilized sobs, but harsh, uneven sobs of angst and fury, and sorrow and fear, of realization, and finally, deciding that he need to know that you know.

You sob, dealing his number on your cell.

He didn't answer. You knew he was probably with her, but you didn't care.

You called one more time.

Still no answer.

You called for a third time.

Third time's the charm.

"Hey." Lev said, "what's up (Y/N)?" He asked you, as if nothing as wrong, as if he didn't even do anything to hurt you.

"I know. I know everything. I've known for a long, long time." You say, choking on your tears.

There was a pause. An awkward moment of silence.

"Lev..." You cried, "why?"

"(Y/N) I-"

You cut him off.

"Lie to me." You whispered, "Please, just lie to me."

You didn't want your relationship to end, you were crazy in love with him for God who knows why. You loved him way too much, to just let him slip through your fingers like that.

You wait.

You heard him heave a sigh.

"I love you." He whispered, clearly a lie.

•••••••••••••••••••••
⚬↠♜↞⚬

First I'd like to say:

THANKS FOR 1k READS Y'ALL!!! OMFG THANK U THANK U THANK UUUUUU I LUV ALL OF U GUYS SO MUCH I CRI.

Anyways, sry if this chappy was short lol I just needed to Drabble something for the celebration of 1k like BsjshshshshsjshshshwoqjrjwndjdnsiandjsnsisjdjsndjdjajfksjfisklTHANKUGUYSSOMUCHILY!!!

Lol.

Love y'all!!!

|~C|