Captain Levi's Apology (Levi x Eren)

Eren x Levi (Eren's pov)

*KNOCKKNOCKKNOCK*

"Shit" I swore. I was so comfortable and fast asleep in a bed that I didn't have to be chained to. Who dares? I sighed, I had to answer the door because I didn't want anymore trouble. "Come in" I murmured, half asleep.

"Did I disturb you?" Levi sauntered in raising an eyebrow. My stomach flipped, I'd only just admitted to myself that I had feelings for him.

"It's okay captain," I whispered, "Am I needed?" He shook his head and moved closer. "Levi?" I tilted my head to the side.

Levi sat on my bed as I sat up, "I wanted to apologise"

"For what Levi? You already did," I whispered, confused.

"I know I know, hear me out though. I HAD to. I had to beat you. We need you in the survey corps it was the only way to-"

"I know that..."

He nodded, "I know you know that. I- I just wanted to make sure I didn't hurt you too much" he looked down and his face looked less intimidating.

"You didn't" I smiled "It was just something that had to happen. I'm okay. You're fine"

Levi met my eyes again, "I meant what I said, that if I have to kill you I'm going to. I won't hesitate and you know that" I nodded and he held my chin, "what are you?~" Levi cut me off and continued his talking-

" -but, until then I want to protect you. I want to keep you safe and make sure you don't get hurt." I squinted, why was he doing this? Why was he in my room and why was he holding my chin like that? His face is so handsome... "Levi you don't have to protect me." ~Just stay with me~ I thought to myself.

"I can see it in your eyes" he breathed. "I don't care about your opinion Eren."

~what's this guys problem?~ "Levi what the hell are you getting at?"

"Shut up" he demanded, softly. I leaned into him. Levi seemed so warm.

He smirked and moved his face closer, closing the spaces between our lips. I was surprised, but relieved. We closed our eyes and our lips moved in sync, like it was meant to be. My poor face blushed furiously. Levi was gentle at first until he began kissing me harder and harder, passionate and hungry. I put my arms around his neck and leaned back so he was laying with me. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and moved it around- surprisingly I didn't gag. I moved mine with his and soon the kiss began winding down. Before we broke away Levi pecked my lips a last time and cupped my face, stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"I- I- uh.." I stuttered Levi shook his head, " I don't care about your opinion. I am higher than you. And that happened because I wanted it to- but it looks like the feeling is mutual.." I nodded and leaned my forehead against his. We stayed like that for a while..just laying together.

"I have to go," he whispered.

"Why?" Nothing. He just stood up.

"Why Levi?" I whined. He kissed my forehead and walked to the door, "get some sleep monster," he whispered and walked out.

My heart ached at the word.

I dreamt about Captain Levi that night.