3.Stay

I couldn't help fight the smile that grew on my face every time Liam appeared in my mind but then quickly stopped my smile when realized how absolutely ridiculous and dumb I was doing.

'Why are you smiling over Liam? Liam out of every other man in the world, Liam was on my mind' I told myself out loud on my way to the local supermarket to grab something quick to eat.

When finally at the supermarket I took my time finding everything I wanted to eat.

"Why is a pretty lady doing all alone here?" Said a voice behind me.

"Come again?" I said turning around to match the voice with a face.

"My name is Seth, you can call me Seth." He smiled reaching his hand out to shake mines.

"My name is Shay, nice to meet you Seth." I smiled returning his hand shake.

Seth wasn't actually bad looking, he was actually pretty hot. His eyes were by far one of the best color of eyes I've seen on someone, they were ice blue and to compliment his eyes even better were his perfectly round and pink lips.

"Cooking for two?" He said pointing at my cart full of food.

"Just myself tonight.." I laughed noticing the amount of food I had inside my tiny shopping cart.

"Well how about you eat for one tonight but join me tomorrow for dinner" he smirked.

"Why don't you give me your number and I'll let you knew?" I smirked back.

"Sounds like a plan." He said typing in his number into my phone.

"Oh and Shay..." He said as I walked away. "Nice to meet you" he winked and continued walking.

~

After putting every grocery in its place and leaving everything I need out to cook I deiced to settle for a chewy bar and a soda instead of a big meal.

It wasn't long before I sat down to watch some TV I got a text message from an unknown number.

-how did you get home babe (;xx

-How did you get my number !?

-Ann is very fond of me (;

I was gonna kill Ann!

- I got home safe, I'm going to bed now!

- We are having dinner tomorrow night be ready by 8 xx

-Can't do I made plans.

-unless you want me to come over there right now, be ready by 8.

-Won't be able to open my door.

-Test me.

-Tested.

I knew for a fact he couldn't get in my house, only Ann had a spare and I know she wouldn't go that far and give him my key.

It was almost midnight when I could basically feel my eyes shut and just snuggle up on my couch because walking upstairs was by worth it.

Liam's POV

I got Shay's spare key from Ann and ditched my party to go to her house. I didn't really want to be here and I needed an excuse to go to her house.

All I could think of the way to her house was that fucking text message.

"-Can't do I made plans."

What the fuck was that supposed to mean? Did she make plans with another guy or one of her friends? Did she even have friends?

I don't know or care. All I fucking know is I need her and I would kill anyone who would try to interfere with that.

I decided to calm myself down to avoid having an angry attitude with Shay. I really like her and the last thing I wanted her to see was how angry I can get at times.

When I finally got to her house that took about a fucking hour, I got to her door and slowly opened the door and talking in the smell of we house. I felt weirdly at home, the house smelled just like my mums back in England with Carmel and lavender taking over my nose.

I made my way to her living area to find her laying like a angel sleeping, I didn't know weather to pick her up and take her to her room of just search for a blanket and cover her. I didn't think twice before picking her up bridal style and carrying her upstairs to where I thought her room would be.

When I reached her bedroom she was slowly walking up.

"Liam?" She said sleepily.

"Yeah don't freak out" I chuckled and she copied wrapping herself in her blanket.

"I hate you but stay the night" she said sleepily.

"I don't mind driving back home!" I protested knowing she didn't really want me to stay, no matter how bad I wanted to stay I knew it was the sleep talking.

"Stop being annoying and come to sleep" she argued falling back asleep again.

"If you say so" I smiled and took my shoes off to join her in bed.

Seth - Ian Somerhalder