Trust Isn't The Only Issue (Chapter 4)

THE NEXT MORNING:

I was awakened from my deep and peaceful sleep by the sound of knocking on the door. I slowly got up and slipped a robe over my body before going to open the door. I knew it was the housekeeper coming to bring us breakfast. I allowed them to wheel the cart that was full of food into our room before thanking them and closing the door behind them.

"Damn, we really leaving tomorrow." Jerome mumbled as he yawned loudly while sitting up in the bed and stretching his body. "This week went by quick as hell!" He added, making me nod my head.

"I don't wanna leave." I whined as I stretched my body across his. He kissed my neck and rested his hand on my lower back.

"Me either Noonie." He responded.

Tonight was our last day here in the Bahamas and we'd be leaving early tomorrow morning to go back home. I was excited to get home and reunite with my kids but I honestly didn't want to leave this beautiful island. This vacation was rejuvenating; not only mentally and physically for me but also for my marriage.

Jerome and I were able to spend private time with each other with no interruptions at all. No kids to take care of, no work or anything that comes with it, no meetings, no paperwork, no basketball games, no traveling with the team, no training camp, no family or friends. It was just us; husband and wife, bonding together and enjoying each other's company.

We sat on the side of the bed eating breakfast together before calling our kids and checking in with them. After our morning phone call, we took a shower together before getting ready for the day. I didn't have too much planned for us today because I knew we'd need the rest of the evening to pack our things and rest up for our flight back home. Today was an easy going day full of relaxation.

"You think I should change?" I asked Jerome. I was definitely stepping outside of my comfort zone with the swim suit that I had on. It was a two piece and although I had a cover up on as well, I still felt hella exposed. I was no longer fat as hell but I still had a slight pudge and a few back rolls but my physique had definitely come a long way.

"Nah, you look beautiful baby

"Nah, you look beautiful baby." He assured me as he stared me down. Just by the way he was looking at me, made me feel a little more at ease. If my husband liked what he saw, that's all the reassure and satisfaction that I needed. "Is this outfit one of thirty for today?" Jerome joked, making me smirk.

He'd been teasing me about how many outfits that I brought with me and how many times I changed outfits a day. I didn't buy all of these clothes to let them go to waste. Plus I wanted to take hella cute pictures and I didn't want to do that in the same two dusty ass outfits. So I made sure to bring plenty of swim suits, going out attire and lounge wear. I need options and variety for the people.

"So, I look good." I smirked, winking at him.

"I definitely can't argue with that." He replied, smacking my ass. I hissed at the feeling of the stinging sensation that he left on my cheeks. "You look so good and I really wanna eat your pussy right now but I know that you just took a shower, did ya hair and all that shit so imma let you make it for now." He added.