8.

Brooklyn stood in the mirror as she brushed her hair into a low ponytail. She is currently six months pregnant with her baby boy and she is carrying him well. She was a little upset because she wanted a girl, but she was grateful for the special little human inside of her.

She and Cleo decided to name him Nicholas. Nicole was happy because her little brother's name sounded similar to hers. She couldn't wait for the baby to come.

Cleo and Jacob were able to open their business. They have a shop in Los Angelos and business was doing great. They are planning to host a block party in the parking lot soon. They also planned on having most of their items in the store on sale.

"Good morning, baby." Cleo said as he entered the bathroom.

"Good morning." Brooklyn replied.

"What you doing up early on a Saturday morning?" He asked.

"I'm going out with our moms, remember?"

"Oh, yeah. It slipped my mind." Cleo said. "Just make sure y'all don't gossip about me."

Brooklyn laughed. "I'm not making any promises."

"Mama." One year old Nigel whined as he walked into his parents' bathroom.

"What yo lil bow legged ass want?" Cleo teased, picking Nigel up.

"Don't curse at my baby." Brooklyn scowled.

"Eat." Nigel said as he began to play with Cleo's gold necklace.

"Daddy will hook you up. You want some scrambled eggs and fruit, man?" The toddler nodded as his father carried him out of the bathroom.

Brooklyn continued to get ready. After she was done, she slipped on her shoes and gathered her things. She made her way downstairs and found Nigel eating his food in his high chair while Cleo made breakfast for Nicole and Theodore.

"I'll be back soon." Brooklyn said, kissing Nigel's forehead.

"Nicole and I might be at the store by the time you come back, but Teddy and Nigel will be here." Cleo said as he approached his wife.

Brooklyn nodded. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too." Cleo kissed her lips, making her smile.

"Give me another one." She said.

Cleo chuckled and kissed her lips again. "I'll see you later on. Tell our mamas I said I love them."

"I will." Brooklyn walked out of the house and made her way to her car. She got in and started the engine.

After a twenty minute drive, she made it to the restaurant. She walked inside and was quickly spotted by her mother who waved her over.

"Look at you." Val said as she got up to greet her daughter.

"Carrying baby Nicholas well." Adele chimed, getting up as well.

"Thank you." Brooklyn said after she hugged the two women. "Cleo sends his love."

The women sat down and began to chat as they looked over the menus. A server approached them and got their drink orders.

"How's baby shower planning coming along?" Adele asked.

"Stressful." Brooklyn sighed. "CJ wants it to be Laker themed, Nicole wants it to be a jungle themed, and Teddy wants it to be Black Panther themed. I'm just going to plan this alone because they are working my nerves."

Val laughed. "We'll help you, baby."

"How's Nicole doing with her therapy?" Adele said.

"She's good. She's doing much better." Brooklyn replied. "She's going to the store with CJ to help."