Chapter 5

A/N: Hey everyone. I know I finally uploaded, go me!. Nah, I'm actually uploading for a special person out there. I was talking to her yesterday and she was like 'I love this story' and she became my fan. We had such a nice conversation and she is so awesome. So I'm uploading cause I promised her and I'm dedicating this chapter to her. So I hope you like it VelvetStrips. You rock!!!

Chapter 5

Laine's POV

I was walking home, scuffing my shoes against the pavement. I rounded a corner but stopped just behind a bush.

A person was singing, a female. She had such a beautiful voice that I just had to stand there with my eyes closed listening to her musical voice.

"And I'd be ever so inclined one day, to rain on her parade, like I don't know her, like I don't know her, and capture her embrace", she sang.

Her voice became distant as she walked further away, and then I couldn't hear it.

I signed and started walking again.

Unfortunately there was no sign of that girl with the beautiful voice that afternoon.

Natasha's POV

"Natasha?", a voice asked.

I know that voice. No, no it just can't be, just couldn't be.

"I-is that you?", she asked again.

I stood up from the couch and walked over to her.

"Please don't tell anyone. You don't know how much I want this to stay a secret", I beg.

"B-but why? Your beautiful", she asks.

"I don't want people to think I'm beautiful, my life is fine without anyone knowing".

"But why? Why didn't you tell me, your best friend?".

"H-Hannah, I'm sorry, I was planning to tell you, after we were out of high school you could talk to me freely about it", I explain.

"Sing for me", she commands.

I sigh and walk up the stairs, Hannah was following behind me.

I sit down on my bed and put 'Bang Bang Sexy' by short stack on.

"It's 12 o'clock on a Saturday night, and he's watching her dance under the city lights. She said loves a bitch, he said loves a war, and your coming home with me tonight so meet me on the dance floor", I sing.

Hannah stared at me the whole time, after I finished the song I had to go up to her and click my fingers in front of her pale face.

"Wow", she breathes.

I purse my lips waiting for her to talk.

"You can get pay back", she suggests.

I raise an eyebrow, "Pay back on who?".

"Josie, she has been so mean to you. You could get payback by getting all the boys attention and she will be to distracted by trying to get back their attention that she will get kicked off cheerleading", she explains.

"Hmm, I don't know".

"Oh my god, you should so sing at the talent quest".

"What, no way", I say backing up and bringing my hands out in front of me.

"Why not? You would so win", she says.

"If I sing, I'll give away what I have, I don't want anyone to find out".

"Please", she begs.

"No".

"Please".

"No".

"Plea-".

"NO!".

Hannah backs away not liking my frustrated voice.

"Wanna sleep over tonight?", I smile at her.

"Are you bipolar?", she asks me.

"No".

"Okay. Yeah I will sleep over".

Laine's POV

I got back to my house an hour late.

I ended up sitting at the park, just replaying that voice in my mind.

The door shut behind me with a click and I made my way up the grand stairs.

My footsteps made a thud with each step, echoing around the silent house.

"What took you so long?", my brother asks as I made my way to the top of the stairs.

What do I say? Should I tell him?.

A/N: So there you go. Please check out VelvetStrips stories, they are great.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The person writes the longest comment (it has to be nice) I will dedicate the next chapter to them, read one of your stories, vote and comment, and do a shout out.

Thanks guys!!!

Comment

Vote

Fan