Chapter 4

A/N: hello everyone, just wanted to say that this chapter is dedicated to luvinucross, she really wanted me to update so I thought I should. Now, I'm very busy on november, mostly with uploads. This is how much uploads I'm doing in November 13-15 uploads on my stories all together. Now trust me that's a lot, I rarely upload cause I always read instead.

Leave a comment telling me which option you would like better.

Im uploading next is the 10th next month.

I just wanted to thank you all for who voted and commented on the last chapter, it means like a billion.

Wow I only just realized that it's only been six days and I'm uploading again. Gee aren't I the best.

Haha, so anyway, how have you guys been?

I have some awesome news.

I'm going to try and finish the first chapter to Dramatic Exposure this weekend, send it to my editor and then she will send it back then I will publish it. Now don't expect me to upload all the time, it took me about one month to write the first chapter.

Can you guys please check out my newest story, it's called My Ghost Love.

That's all I have to say!!!

Bye

~,~,~,~,~

Chapter 4:

Natasha's POV:

" Well see you later", I say when the bus stops at my stop.

" Bye", Jade replies and I hop off the bus.

I plugged back in my headphones and started listening to Rain On Her Parade by Short Stack.

I hummed along to the lyrics and soon started to sing them quietly.

" And I'd be ever so inclined one day, to rain on her parade like I don't know her, like I don't know her. And capture her embrace", I sing to myself.

Right now I felt like ripping off this itchy wig, taking off all my makeup and glasses, and just dance and sing along at my house.

Just act like myself, not someone I'm not.

The song finished just in time for me to reach my house, and I ran inside and did exactly what I thought earlier.

After getting rid of my disguise I plugged in my iPod to my docking station and pressed shuffle.

'Sexy and I know it' by LMFAO came on and I started to do my awesome moves.

" I'm sexy and I know it", I shimmy then thrust.

After a couple more songs I decide to wind down and head down stairs to get a snack.

"Hey mum", I greet as I walk into the kitchen.

"Hey honey how are you?", she asks me.

"I'm good", I reply.

Mum continues cooking dinner and I scrummage around in the cupboard to find something to eat.

After about five minutes I decide to settle with a bag if honey soy chicken chips.

I plop myself down on the couch and flick through the channels.

Nothing was on so I decided to just sit there.

" So honey, why do you have your disguise off?", mum suddenly asks coming from the kitchen.

" I don't know, just felt like it".

" Ok, so I'm going out shopping for a little while, I will talk to you later", she kisses my cheeks and goes out the door that was in front of me to the right.

I go back to stare at the off tv when I hear a knock on the door.

Before I could get up the door opens and someone gasps.

~,~,~,~

Cliffy, I wonder who it could be. And I wonder if they see that she has her disguise off.

Haha so anyway

Comment

Vote

And fan