My Verson of what will happen After the Honeymoon chapter 8,9,10

CHAPTER 8:

"Ok I will start now, so we went to the room and made love but when I woke he was gone and there was a letter on the pillow beside me which said a lot but what really stook out was 'I am sorry I will b back in a few days I need space' so I waited for a week and he never returned oh and that when I found out that I was pregnant with my two children here" then Alice interrupted "so are these Edwards children".

 "Hold up technically yes but I would never consider that man my children's father . And Alice I decided on having them so don’t bulshit me and say that you never had a vision"

"Anyway this is Emmett-Casper Swan, and this is  Alice-Rose Swan" so they both stepped forward except what Emmett did was worse he said "Ok look here mate (while pointing at Edward) if you ever come near my mum I WILL rip you head off do you hear me clearly PRICK, because what you did to her is cruel" but then I stepped in "Emmett don’t you dare talk like that" I yelled at him and he turned and said "Well I am 68 years old an I hate this idiot for what he did to you and I will talk to him however I want because I am sorry but he is a rude arrogant asshole". Well everyone was staring at us at that point when I saw Alice-Rose run out of the room.

CHAPTER 9:

"Alice-Rose where are you going", I asked her nicely and as soon as I said it I regretted it she turned around and said. "Look f you want to stand in a room with him in it then fine but I'm not because if I have to look at him any longer I WILL RIP HIS HEAD OFF, and quick question mum are we leaving because I don’t want to even be on the same side of earth as him" so I replied "no we are not going anywhere the only person in this house that I hate at the moment is your Father".

But I wish I didn’t say that because you should of seen her face. About thirty seconds later she had Edward off the ground in her hand and said, "This man is not my FATHER he is not even close to it" "Alice - Rose put him down" I said to her. "SURE" she said and threw Edward across the room and she left with her brother.

When I looked to see if he was ok everyone was looking at me and Emmett said, "Bella what did he do to make your children hate him so much" with that question I could of ripped his head off but instead I said, "Emmett he has left me twice and he cant even keep a promise how do I know if I wasn’t just used for him to have sex with because I bet he was just hoping that I was dead and you know what I hate him for doing it so  I think it would be best if we left because I really do think that if my children see him again they will kill him", I said to him and everyone replied "NO you cant leave" all at the same time.

CHAPTER 10:

"Fine but we cant talk to him I am sorry I have lost my feelings for him because he has left m twice and I don’t think I could cope with that again", I said to him and then Rosalie spoke for the first time since she go there, "Bella we are very sorry and I don’t think Edward used you but he was wrong to just walk out on you", "its ok Rosalie but do you think I could see your parents I have missed you all apart from one" I asked nicely and then Alice said "sure Bella do you want to come over now".

With that the Cullen's got in their cars and we all got on our bikes. When we got to the Cullen's I fell to the floor in pain and all the Cullen's rushed over to me where Emmett -Casper was holding me. "Bella are you ok" Jasper asked, "I cant do this there are to many memories and I cant bare the pain sorry but say hello to your parents for me" I said to them.

But Alice was next to me and was screaming at Edward saying "look at what you have done she cant even look at you she has risked her life to be with you so many times and yet you leave her over some bruises, you really are pathetic Edward" and that’s when Carlisle and Esme came running outside. "What is going on here and who are they, um is that you Bella" Carlisle asked. "Yes and these are MY children Alice-Rose and Emmett-Casper SWAN by the way" I sais to him.